WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT THIS VERY MOMENT???

Come here, take a break, chat with friends about anything and everything.
sunsprite
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT THIS VERY MOMENT???

Post by sunsprite »

rewatching wig tutorials as i contemplate styling a wig i bought for a cosplay
any prns / quiet
thank you all who decided to gift
Wyrmburrow
CreaturesTrade

Post by Wyrmburrow »

Identifying iNaturalist observations and working on my projects while watching a Hollowtones stream
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by darksouls »

Playing Magistream, admiring a gorgeous Minecraft screenshot I took, and just chilling after a busy but productive day. :D

- Alex
Sharl
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sharl »

Pissed-off because the so-called 'video interview' was from scammers but relieved because I didn't get caught, happy because I have a phone interview tomorrow, and balancing two different collaborative fanfiction writing projects with the weekly laundry-doing.
http://magistream.com/user/Sharl
From childhood’s hour I have not been
As others were—I have not seen
As others saw—I could not bring
My passions from a common spring—
Edgar Allan Poe, 'Alone'

audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by audrei9 »

(mod edited out TFO copyrighted quest text)

I just started The Final Outpost today!! Want to try and archive some quest bits first.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Please click these pretty critters! You can click them once every day! :3 TSYM!!!

Proud user of the image free magistream nursery!
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by audrei9 »

Please click these pretty critters! You can click them once every day! :3 TSYM!!!

audrei9
CreaturesTrade

Post by audrei9 »

Item added to inventory

WOOHOO!!! found a clue as to where Nomad could be!!!1

audrei9
CreaturesTrade

Post by audrei9 »

castlevania
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by castlevania »

struggling to decide on a username for my old school runescape account. i've never played runescape before! i am excited to try it out. i'm thinking about naming my character after one of my favorite magistream creatures, but its hard to pick- there are so many
𝑎𝑠𝑝ℎ𝑜, 𝑖𝑡/ℎ𝑒, 𝑚𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑏𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑒: 𝔩𝔲𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔡 @ 𝔫𝔢𝔬𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔢𝔰
𝖘𝖎𝖌𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖙: 𝑛𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑖𝑡𝑎

🕸️ 𝖒𝖞 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖊: 𝑒𝑏, 𝑔𝑏, 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒
(𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅: 8/2/24 price reduction on Riparian creatures)
🕸️ 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖘: 𝑖. 𝑖𝑠𝑜 𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑦𝑐ℎ & 𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑐𝑤𝑠

ImageImage
froglady
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by froglady »

I played that eons ago, didn't realize it was still around. So many online games have gone the way of the dodo. Might have to go have a bit of a reminiscence.

I'm currently sitting here alternating between laughing until I cry and puzzling over why my cat just jumped straight up and fell off the window shelf. Must have been one of those invisible things only cats can see. He's fine, BTW. He turned the fall into a high dive, landed on his feet and immediately started licking his side like cats do when they've screwed up somehow.
My join date says 2012, when I made an account I promptly forgot about until August 2023, so I'm really *gasp* a newbie. :)
I have no phobias or disliked critters. Feel free to click anything in my keep, except the "Quests" tab. I think you'll find plenty there without those 2 or 3.

Return to “Popsicle stand”