Dragon Cave :)

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: Dragon Cave :)

Post by Rainwater »

I personally used bred Zyumorph dragons for my trials. As always, you need to know exactly the time it will die down to the second. You can use CB
Zyumorphs too. Other eggs can be considered too, and you can see the list here. This is what I started used to formulate my own plan.

I also chose to incubate my eggs. I don't think you have to for the solo method though.

I fogged the eggs for 24 hours after breeding them.

Then, add eggs to hatcheries with the intent to get 105-110 Unique Views. If you are going with a CB Zyumorph, you can aim for 115 to 140 unique views. Once you have the unique views, fog the eggs again to stop them from getting any more views.

Wait for the day of your experiment. 5 minutes before death, get your AR set up and ready. 2 minutes before death, start your AR, sit back, and wait. I used this auto refresher, FART. Under Instances, I made it 4 to get ~960 views per minute.

This protocol has worked for me so far. I did have a few deaths, but I didn't have the instances set to 4 (I had tried 1 and 2).
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImage
RicFule
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by RicFule »

Rainwater wrote: July 27th, 2024, 3:31:22 pm I'm glad that I found a method to make Neglected dragons that works for me. Hard to get the CB dragons needed to make them, but bred works just fine for me. Now I just need to figure out how to make them ungendered. *reads* Dang. The method I use won't work. I'd need someone to work with me.
I've never been able to HATCH a Neglected. I had one turn before, but it died before it was able to hatch. And mine was an accidental, it wasn't something I had planned.

25/25 Presents I'm full up. Thanks everyone
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

RicFule wrote: August 3rd, 2024, 6:11:57 pm
I've never been able to HATCH a Neglected. I had one turn before, but it died before it was able to hatch. And mine was an accidental, it wasn't something I had planned.
I think that is why if they turn on the scroll, a catcher is recommended so you can transfer it and gain time if you used incubate. Being accidental, it isn't surprising it died from what I've seen. As they can change in the last few seconds, it will be hard to gain enough views to hatch.

For my Neglecteds, I've read that it takes more views for Zyumorphs to hatch. So, by the time they turn, they hatch almost instantly into a Neglected because they need less views.
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImage

Return to “Guilds Quarter”