Rosehill's Lineage Lair

This is the place for threads dedicated to families and lineages

Moderator: Sochitelya

Forum rules
Family Center rules
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Rosehill's Lineage Lair - Everything free of charge

Post by Rosehill »

TheDoomPanda wrote:Just saw the Causing a commotion! May I have one of those? And another double rainbow? They're soooo cute! If I can, you can message me the codes I'll help hatch. ^_^
I'll send a Causing a Commotion over but I'll think about the Double Rainbow since you released the first one you got. If it was an accident, that's fine but if it was not I'm afraid I can't send another to you since I don't want thel ineage members to be released. :italian:
Munin wrote:I just stumbled in here and hope it is still allowed to request offspring of your lineages.
If it is I would love to give a home to a "causing a commotion" narwhale, an "of Mede" alphyn or a "mix and match" family member (no specific wishes as to the species)...or one of all three should you be willing to send them to me. :t-^_^:
I'll get you one of each. ^_^ The of Medes might take a little while since they seem to think breeding is overrated, but the other two I should have ready. :)
TheHeroQueen
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by TheHeroQueen »

I was wondering, would you like to do a lineage offspring trade? I like having my families' kids to leave the nest, so to speak. ;)

A Copper Pearl Wyrm from my Golden Pearls lineage for A Rosemane hatchling.
The_PrincessCat
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by The_PrincessCat »

Can I have a black eyed bear? :wave: Thanks!
Cat's LTB Thread ~~ Always looking to buy my herd creatures~LTB MAY 13~
~Kitsune/Arkenian Kitsune ~ Mist Stalkers ~ Ariessa ~Nulorn ~ Lineages ~[/b]
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

princesstilly2 wrote:I was wondering, would you like to do a lineage offspring trade? I like having my families' kids to leave the nest, so to speak. ;)

A Copper Pearl Wyrm from my Golden Pearls lineage for A Rosemane hatchling.
Ooh, that'd be lovely! Do you want especially a Rosemane hatchling or would an adult be okay? I have only adults ready at the moment, but I can try breeding an egg and send it to you as hatchling if you wish. ^_^
The_PrincessCat wrote:Can I have a black eyed bear? :wave: Thanks!
Of course. I have a 1st gen ready, I'll send her over. ^_^
TheDoomPanda
CreaturesTrade

Post by TheDoomPanda »

The first was an accident, I promise. I clicked release instead of name and whe I went to go back my back jumped on the keyboard causing a release. I'm sorry about that. He's always jumping on the keyboard. I understand if you don't want to send me another one.

:(

Thanks for the causing a commotion though! <3
Rosehill
Coder
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

TheDoomPanda wrote:The first was an accident, I promise. I clicked release instead of name and whe I went to go back my back jumped on the keyboard causing a release. I'm sorry about that. He's always jumping on the keyboard. I understand if you don't want to send me another one.

:(

Thanks for the causing a commotion though! <3
It's okay, accidents happen. I just wanted to make sure you weren't planning on creating a released Double Rainbow army. :P I'll send you another one once I manage to breed it. ^_^
sellerie
CreaturesTrade

Post by sellerie »

May I request an Axolotl from the Lovecraft Family and a Quetz from the Iceforest Family, please? <3
#
Hatchling Only: ImageImageImageImageImageImage Thank you. <3
My Wishlist || Thank you!
sellerie's Lineage Cavern
22/25
Rosehill
Coder
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

sellerie wrote:May I request an Axolotl from the Lovecraft Family and a Quetz from the Iceforest Family, please? <3
Sure! ^_^ The Lovecrafts tend to be quite picky breeders, but then again, they have been a easier to breed in the past than the Nighterrors. XD I'll send a Lovecraft and an Iceforest to you as soon as I get them. :)
butcherbaby
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by butcherbaby »

hi rose! :t-wave: i'd love to get an offspring from these lineages:

amon ra
hellbalze
zombie

thank you!
Rosehill
Coder
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

butcherbaby wrote:hi rose! :t-wave: i'd love to get an offspring from these lineages:

amon ra
hellbalze
zombie

thank you!
Sure! I'll add you to the list and try breeding for them once I'm out of egglock. ^_^

Return to “Family Center”