BeastKeepers Guild!

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
Arkinine
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: BeastKeepers Guild!

Post by Arkinine »

Shedragon wrote:Good luck with that, the fucker spits acid and regenerates. Just remember you need a pet that's at least Lv. 45 before you can battle him.
Oh. the only per I have close to that level is my level 42 Symurgh who's kinds useless if he spits acid because of her elemental vulnerability :derp:
Image~~Image
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

Arkinine wrote:
Shedragon wrote:Good luck with that, the fucker spits acid and regenerates. Just remember you need a pet that's at least Lv. 45 before you can battle him.
Oh. the only per I have close to that level is my level 42 Symurgh who's kinds useless if he spits acid because of her elemental vulnerability :derp:
I have a few Lv. 50 dragons if you wanna borrow one.
Arkinine
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Arkinine »

Shedragon wrote:
Arkinine wrote:
I have a few Lv. 50 dragons if you wanna borrow one.
... That would be nice. I feel kinda bad from borrowing from you so much. :lol:

Hopefully the next time a event like this comes up, my pets will be able to do it on their own.
Image~~Image
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

Arkinine wrote: ... That would be nice. I feel kinda bad from borrowing from you so much. :lol:

Hopefully the next time a event like this comes up, my pets will be able to do it on their own.
Sending you Ramos, currently the strongest (and rarest) dragon I have. He have GP 1 and Counterstrike.

Tada!
Arkinine
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Arkinine »

Shedragon wrote:
Arkinine wrote: ... That would be nice. I feel kinda bad from borrowing from you so much. :lol:

Sending you Ramos, currently the strongest (and rarest) dragon I have. He have GP 1 and Counterstrike.

Tada!
Thank you! Now I have Death. :hooray:

Did you get Pestilence?
Image~~Image
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

Yup, I got him right before sending you Ramos.
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

Well I was able to sacrifice everything for Famine, but I have no clue where the Crimson Tree is for defending and while I have three essences, not a single one are an essence of famine. Maybe I can get an item trade for them. I need to double check and see if I have a creature that can craft the scales either way. ... Nope can't craft them. :(

Once you reach level 50 with a creature, can it go any higher? Or is the only way to increase stats after that through magic items? I have a unicorn at 48, so I want to know before getting the last two levels (if 50 is the cap).
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
yummyquik
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Location: Maccadam's Old Oil House, sub-level six on Cybertron's lower-east quadrant

Post by yummyquik »

I've got venom, essence of famine, pestilence and war if anyone still needs one.
Plus, I have a pet that can craft the items.
PM me, either here or on BK.
* Image * Image * Image *
Buying Capricorns for my army. 1k each - PM me. * * * 13137/20000
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

pegasi1978 wrote:Well I was able to sacrifice everything for Famine, but I have no clue where the Crimson Tree is for defending and while I have three essences, not a single one are an essence of famine. Maybe I can get an item trade for them. I need to double check and see if I have a creature that can craft the scales either way. ... Nope can't craft them. :(

Once you reach level 50 with a creature, can it go any higher? Or is the only way to increase stats after that through magic items? I have a unicorn at 48, so I want to know before getting the last two levels (if 50 is the cap).
The Crimson tree are on the battlefield (the PvP area) and 50 is the cap, so the only way to manipulate your pet's stats once they hit 50 are with foods.
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

I took a hiatus during beta and that was something that got added in that time. I haven't tried it out. Heck, I barely use the arena either.
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!

Return to “Guilds Quarter”