Got any piercings??

Come here, take a break, chat with friends about anything and everything.

What is your favorite piercing?

Ear (Comment what type!)
38%
Nose
7%
Septum
21%
Lip (Comment what type!)
7%
Eyebrow
3%
Dermal
3%
Bridge
3%
Tongue
3%
Nip Nops
7%
Other (Comment what type!)
7%

Total votes: 29

sweetpepper
CreaturesTrade

Re: Got any piercings??

Post by sweetpepper »

I have my septum and ears pierced, I would really love to get more ear piercings and a medusa (lip) piercing done :D
ImagexImageImageImageImage
------☆ jules / she/they / adult xx
------☆ *ੈ♡⸝⸝⋆° artist + gamer 🪐༘❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
------☆ cs gallery / flightrising / final outpostxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LadyJhudora
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by LadyJhudora »

Piercing count(you can specify them too!): 5 (im counting having both ears done as 1 and 2nd lobe holes also as 1 instead of 2 each idk how this works)
Most painful: Industrial
Least painful: Septum
Do you want more?: Yes my eyebrow and nostril piercings have grown over and i'd like them re done
LTB Heartthrob Eshmeri Hatchling SB Male
Saladfish
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Saladfish »

Piercing count(you can specify them too!): just one! ear lobe
Most painful: the one i have
Least painful: the one i have again!
Do you want more?: yes! i want my seconds, unsure about more beyond that. but i’m definitely only interested in ear piercings
Other comments/Stories: got mine pierced in february of this year and i love it. i have some awesome ones from hot topic that i always wear. i have zero pain tolerance and knew that going into it, so unsurprisingly i fainted during the piercing. but in about a month i’ll get my seconds and maybe faint again ha. i love the idea of having dangling earrings and studs in simultaneously which is my motivation for getting seconds
castlevania
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by castlevania »

Piercing count: 2 (one on each ear lobe); but since the first time i got them 10 years ago, they have since closed up as i often neglected to wear earrings... i may get them pierced again.
Most painful: the ear lobes, but they are the most painful because they were the only time i've gotten pierced. and i may go through repiercing them again after theyve closed up.
Least painful: :t-poledance:
Do you want more?: outside of my ear lobes, i dont think so. i am skittish about the thought of having piercings in any other place
Other comments/Stories: i am so glad i never got my ear lobes stretched with plugs when i thought those were cool 10 years ago- i was a teenager. in addition to having skin that is highly sensitive and prone to allergic reactions (limiting places where i could have piercings), i am very skittish about the thought of pain from piercing procedures that go wrong, or do not heal correctly... or having piercings in areas that gradually wear against your body and cause pain from those too.
𝑎𝑠𝑝ℎ𝑜, 𝑖𝑡/ℎ𝑒, 𝑚𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑏𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑒: 𝔩𝔲𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔡 @ 𝔫𝔢𝔬𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔢𝔰
𝖘𝖎𝖌𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖙: 𝑛𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑖𝑡𝑎

🕸️ 𝖒𝖞 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖊: 𝑒𝑏, 𝑔𝑏, 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒
(𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅: 8/2/24 price reduction on Riparian creatures)
🕸️ 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖘: 𝑖. 𝑖𝑠𝑜 𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑦𝑐ℎ & 𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑐𝑤𝑠

ImageImage
Aolasai
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aolasai »

Piercing count(you can specify them too!): currently 7 had 10 though
Most painful: Nips
Least painful: Septum
Do you want more?: Nope. I'm pretty happy at the moment with where I am at.
Other comments/Stories: I just recently lost my nose piercing which sucks. I got sick like two weeks after getting it done and blew it out my nose twice. After that it wasn't healing properly leaving a huge bump inside my nose, I kept it in to the 6-month mark since by this point in time I hadn't realized it didn't heal right when changing my jewelry, the first time which was painful, and it shouldn't have been. I also had my nips done however, I wasn't informed that I'd have to downsize my jewelry after a few weeks and that caused some serious pain and discomfort and halfway through even after downgrading my hardware I ended up taking them out. They healed really well and thankfully I don't have any damage or pain there anymore. 10/10 will not be getting them done again though the pain was insane for me.
♥ ~ Spooky Season Is Coming! ~ ♥ Current Status: Trying to figure out what I'm going to be when I grow up!
Currently on Repeat: Upside Down ~ nothing, nowhere.
♥♥ Wish List ♥♥ Image
Artwork created by Silflame
pokomagi01
An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by pokomagi01 »

I used to have several piecings, including six lobe piercings (three for each ear), one bridge piercing, and one septum. I've since removed them all due to irritation... and because I was super bad at taking care of them :t-cry:
froglady
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by froglady »

Piercing count(you can specify them too!): One in each earlobe.
Most painful: the outpatient surgery to remove the earring front and later the earring back from my ear when it swelled up and swallowed the back. 14k gold nice earrings. Seems I have a nickel sensitivity.
Least painful: The piercings were minor discomfort.
Do you want more?: No way, Jose.
Other comments/Stories: If your ear swells up like a balloon overnight and you can't find the earring back, don't assume it fell off as the ear swelled. The doctor pulling the earring out of the back that we didn't know was still inside my earlobe was distinctly unpleasant.
My join date says 2012, when I made an account I promptly forgot about until August 2023, so I'm really *gasp* a newbie. :)
I have no phobias or disliked critters. Feel free to click anything in my keep, except the "Quests" tab. I think you'll find plenty there without those 2 or 3.
LadyOfSpoons
CreaturesTrade

Post by LadyOfSpoons »

One in my lip (lower left) top of my left ear (cartilage, took longest to heal) two in each earlobe. Used to have a nose stud, but my pet budgie kept pulling it out bc it was shiny ':/
ImageImageImageImageImage

Boop my babies :t-swoon:

Return to “Popsicle stand”