Roleplay Stage rules
Rockfalcon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: Hunt and Kill OOC

Post by Rockfalcon »

Yes! New people are always welcome!

Plus, murder options? yesssss

EDIT: I've finally FINALLY posted the surface map in the IC thread. The cave map should follow although I'm still figuring out how to make it do. If it were properly rendered it would be 3D but obviously that's not going to happen so I'm trying to figure out a good way to put the maps up to view.... aaghgh
Allorvia watches over the little ones!
Allorvia's current charges:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to RP?: Hunt and Kill
Radda111
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Radda111 »

Radda found it in the labs when she was being made/ growing. Probably one of the scientists dropped it, and she found it under a table or something. It looks like this,,, Just imagine that the loop on it's ear has broken off, that's why it was dropped.
Spoiler
Have a look at my gift thread! It's Completely FREE, although Donations are appreciated.
Glorious Gifting Wishes Doni Rentals
Desperately Looking for Gender Swaps

ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image
Tidesweep
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tidesweep »

That is adorable~
Wishlist: Any water creatures (especially turtles)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rockfalcon
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rockfalcon »

Doesn't make sense but who cares, it's a pretty cute pendant. Cool!

ComanderSalmon
CreaturesTrade

Post by ComanderSalmon »

Since I only have three classes this semester and the rest of my time will be spent in the graphics lab... I got all the time in the world.
What happens if you fold the cloak of invisibility the wrong way?...
OH S**t WHERE DID IT GO?
Hello Everyone recently got a name change Kaio=ComanderSalmon
Tidesweep
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tidesweep »

I usually make time for at least one post <.< Or try too anyway.
Wishlist: Any water creatures (especially turtles)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Aneira
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aneira »

Spoiler
Username: Aneira
Character Name: Genesis (Gene)
Appearance: Gene’s 5’5” figure is made up of silver metal and lightly tanned skin. Her frame appears light at first, thin with a fair amount of muscle, but she is heavier than she looks, weighing at about 150 pounds, though this is mostly due to her various mechanical upgrades. Her hair is auburn and reaches to just above the middle of her back, though she generally keeps it up in a ponytail. Her eyes are a bright amber. She generally dresses simply, preferring a simple tanktop and jeans, but will wear a cloak during the night and while she is travelling through the cities. She was designed to look completely human if dressed correctly, so that she may not arouse suspicion.

Her legs are robotic, coated in silver metal and designed to allow her to run at faster speeds with less effort, and an inclined heel to help her stop quickly. Her back is also coated in silver metal, beginning as a small strip near the bottom of her back and widening to take up the entirety of her middle back, before thinning to meet at a point at the top of her neck. Over her shoulder blades are two large protrusions that resemble closed, vertical tubes that mostly lie flat on her back, though they are not connected to the middle of her back so they won't hinder her flexibility. These open to reveal a pair of very large ‘wings’ that allow her to glide, and are made up of a strong and thick cloth material that is shaped by metal of similar strength but lighter in weight. Both of her arms are mechanical, too, equipped with two retractable blades at her wrists, and a small compartment on her right hand that ejects fog.

Personality: On the job Gene may seem nearly emotionless. Though they weren’t entirely removed, she was taught to ignore pity, fear, panic, blind anger, and the like - emotions that were deemed to make her weak or reckless and may endanger her. However, they do occasionally surface, though mostly during the worst situations. She prefers to refrain from speaking during combat, as she sees it as nothing but a distraction. However, any other time she is willing enough to participate in a conversation. Built and taught to survive, she will do what’s best for herself - and if that means teaming up with others, she will do so, though she much prefers to be independent. The idea of a friend is a foreign concept to her, and so the closest someone will likely get to that title is ‘ally’. And, as much as she may joke or enjoy herself around her allies, in the end she will do what she has to in order to follow her directive and complete her missions.
She is known to have a strong fascination with bird feathers, and though they are practically useless to her, she will pick them up and collect them if she finds any.

Enhancement: Modified legs to allow her to run at faster speeds with less effort, and an inclined heel built in to help her stop and take sharp turns better. She has a set of ‘wings’ that actually only serve as gliders, and they are capable of being retracted. Her eyes have night vision built into them, though they will glow slightly when used.
Her arms are also mechanical and are built with two retractable blades in each arm, just above the wrist. These blades are coated in a poison that slows movements in small quantities, but can paralyze if received in high dosages. Note that she was injected with this poison every other day so that she may grow immune to its effects. On her right hand is a small compartment that looks almost as if it would release bullets, but in fact released a very warm fog that temporarily renders thermal vision useless, perhaps for about two to four minutes, and lessens anyone else’s visibility. She also has the ability to generate electricity within both of her arms and wield it as a weapon (Much like a taser, one could say), though she uses it much less often, as it takes up a good deal of her own energy.
Her overall durability is something to be admired, not only because of the various steel patches found on her body, but also thanks to her bones, which have been mostly replaced with light but tough steel. She is built with pain inhibitors, though they have proven to cause her some issue with noticing her own injuries. Designed with artificial muscle fiber, she has admirable endurance, capable of running long distances at a full run for a good amount of time.

Gear: Not only has Gene been taught how to fight with her built-in blades, but she is also skilled with the crossbow, in which she now carries, along with quiver and arrows. Her quiver also serves as a backpack of sorts, with several small compartments for supplies and a larger one in which she can put her extra clothes. She was also given a cloak to help conceal her modifications when she goes into town.
I'll make a second character once I find the time. ^.^
Last edited by Aneira on September 1st, 2014, 7:07:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image❖ Malo mori quam fodari ❖ Image
❄ ❄
Rockfalcon
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rockfalcon »

Issues with the pain inhibitors, I like it!
Quick question though: Muscle fibers made of steel? Please explain.

The thermal vision fog will be very useful against both Kaio's X and my TK. The poison won't work on Sither... I like the blades and the taser energy limitation. I'm a little confused about the glider- how do the 'tubes' point out? Do they lie flat on her back? Do they stick out? Please elaborate.

Looking pretty good otherwise! Answer those few questions and I'll add your charrie to the main thread.

Aneira
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aneira »

Oops, my bad! The artificial muscle fibers aren't made of steel, although I can see how it sounds that way in the way I worded it. :lol: They're artificial as in they are built to help her tire less quickly but still go at impressive speeds. I'll go ahead and edit it so it's better worded.

The gliders lie vertically on her back, so when I say over her shoulder blades, they stretch out a good ways, and they're wide. The metal is basically folded into it with joints, and upon being released they have a habit of snapping open. (In case any of those with great hearing are interested.. :P ) And yes, they mostly lie flat on her back, though they do come away from her 'skin' near her middle back/around stomach height so that they don't mess with her forward motion. The only real issue with them is that they hinder her mobility/flexibility just a tad, but only if she's leaning back - which, luckily, she doesn't do too many backflips.

I hate when I get this really cool design in my head, and then I'm kinda just sitting there without a clue as to how to put it into words. That's certainly how I felt making her. :lol: I'll go ahead and change the description a tad so that those are explained more thoroughly.

Image❖ Malo mori quam fodari ❖ Image
❄ ❄
Rockfalcon
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rockfalcon »

So... three-part metal glider wings? Would they look something like a pterodactyl's, for lack of a better comparison? And are they attached to the wide diamond part of the metal plating in her back or elsewhere?

You're accepted- I just like asking questions about things, because this sounds really cool.

Return to “Backstage”