Got any ink?

Come here, take a break, chat with friends about anything and everything.

Where is the most painful tattoo you have?

Foot
10%
Leg
5%
Arm
20%
Neck
No votes
Ribs
10%
Back
No votes
Hand
20%
Face
5%
Sternum
No votes
Other (add to your post in this thread)
30%

Total votes: 20

StarlightLabyrinth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Got any ink?

Post by StarlightLabyrinth »

Zero.

Reaaaally want a legend of Zelda triforce tattoo though. Just don’t know where to put it.

-Electra
We are a system! We tag the headmate who is fronting at the end of posts. ImageImageImageImageImageImage
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by darksouls »

We wish we did, but we're so indecisive it's hard for us to choose. D: Been thinking of getting a Darksign on our right wrist, Art's sword on our left forearm, and maybe a Bonfire on our right shoulder. (all Dark Souls tattoos) Decisions, decisions...

- Alex
emeritus
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by emeritus »

I have three! The first two are small crosses on each wrist that I did myself. One is upright and one is inverted, but it all depends on how I position my arms. The third was my first "real tattoo" (as in done by a professional). It is a monochrome cockroach with the text "be kind to me". A silly thing.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wishlist
Creatures I will never be able to get my hands on.
Balance: 30,000+ Gold
Viyasant, Jerboa Rat, Skioros, White Keep Rat, Black Keep Rat, Pesrat, Borean Chirrups, Candle Ayoti, Domestic Fox Chinchilla, Wild Fox Chinchilla, Naribus, Savantis Bat, Thunder Rat, Borean Valdmaus, Solar Avrael, Lunar Avrael
Aolasai
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aolasai »

I've got quite a few. I have a koi fish that goes up my side and a little over my ribs. I have another koi on my left shoulder. Both are different colors. My entire back is outlined with an eastern dragon and lotus flowers. On my lower back (t-stamp) I have a tribal design with 3 nautical stars. At the base of my neck is my hubby's name with a little clover off to the side. I have princess luna on my left arm. A lizard on my right foot. A cross with some text on the inside of my left arm, two chibi dinosaurs, one on each hand in the area between the thumb and forefinger. And a custom piece I drew out for my husband and I because he wanted matching ones which is an Irish symbol the serch bythol with negative space and geometric shapes.

I plan to cover up my cross and the princess luna in favor of an ocean/underwater sleeve. I'd like to finish up my back as it's currently an outline and my daughter and I are looking at doing matching tats now that she's 18 and has one done already. :3 I definitely plan to get more down the road <3
♥ ~ Spooky Season Is Coming! ~ ♥ Current Status: Trying to figure out what I'm going to be when I grow up!
Currently on Repeat: Upside Down ~ nothing, nowhere.
♥♥ Wish List ♥♥ Image
Artwork created by Silflame

Return to “Popsicle stand”