Lets get to know each other.

Come here, take a break, chat with friends about anything and everything.

This is my Timey-Wimey Detector. It goes Ding when theres _____.

Monsters
15%
Human life
6%
Stuff
27%
Metal
3%
Rocks
2%
Dirt
2%
Food
7%
Whatever
4%
Pickles?
7%
RAINBOW UNICORNS FROLICKING IN THE PRETTY FLOWER FIELD POOPING BUTTERFLYS!!!!1
29%

Total votes: 720

Greyphilosopher
CreaturesTrade

Re: Lets get to know each other.

Post by Greyphilosopher »

Guilermo del toro I believe is my favourite director. He's got a very... creative way of telling stories.

On the subject, what movie do you think is really underrated
Hollowshield
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Hollowshield »

hard to say, there's a lot of them... but a horror movie I think is underrated is "Why we fear the dark"
reeeeaaaally good, and actually scientifically possible horror movie that I love to rewatch repeatedly!

If you like cats, what is your favorite breed of cat! (eyecolor ect)
if not, then dogs, or whatever pet species you like most lol
https://magistream.com/user/Hollowshield Please click my little ones <3 Image
Altairia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Altairia »

Hollowshield wrote: ↑May 17th, 2024, 4:25:31 pm hard to say, there's a lot of them... but a horror movie I think is underrated is "Why we fear the dark"
reeeeaaaally good, and actually scientifically possible horror movie that I love to rewatch repeatedly!

I don't care that much about pedigree cats per se, but my favourite coloration might be pure black. I like when they are in dimmer light and you can see just their eyes staring at you from the void :t-lol: I also like calicos a lot, but I really do love all cats.

Do you have a hobby you would like to take up?
Visit my new shop!
~~~
Looking for gender swaps- see the corresponding tab in my keep!
~~~
My wishlist!
πŸŽ‚12th of Jan

My lab
Hollowshield
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Hollowshield »

Altairia wrote: ↑May 17th, 2024, 4:52:43 pm
Hollowshield wrote: ↑May 17th, 2024, 4:25:31 pm hard to say, there's a lot of them... but a horror movie I think is underrated is "Why we fear the dark"

I don't care that much about pedigree cats per se, but my favourite coloration might be pure black. I like when they are in dimmer light and you can see just their eyes staring at you from the void :t-lol: I also like calicos a lot, but I really do love all cats.

Do you have a hobby you would like to take up?
I get that, I love orange tabbys myself, I love how black cats little saber fangs peek out so cutely. Cute little puddles of void!

Crocheting, I really want to start making plushies and selling them again! My fiance has even started finding some patterns he wants me to use to make a few for him lol

mmmmmm, okay, favorite game! video game, card playing game, any of them! What are some of your favorite things about that game?
https://magistream.com/user/Hollowshield Please click my little ones <3 Image
LadyJhudora
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by LadyJhudora »

Favourite games
Ps1: Tomba
Ps2: Neopets the Darkest faerie, Kingdom hearts 2, Ribbit king, Sims 2 pets
ps3: Dragon age Origins and Inquisition
Ps4: Resident evil Village, Elderscrolls online
ps5: Dragona Dogma 2 (so far)
PC: Sims! and many others
Gameboy color: Harvest moon 3, final fantasy 1, pokemon blue
Gameboy advance: Pokemon Fire red
DS: Pokemon blue mystery dungeon, Kirby super star ultra
3ds: Pokemon x, Pokemon alpha sapphire
Switch: Any of the story of seasons games, animal crossing, fire emblem 3 houses
Gamecube: Sonic battle adventure 2, animal crossing wild world, legend of zelda collectors edition
Board game: Catan, Sagrada
Card games: Solitaire

Theres so many games i love but those are a handful and the first that come to mind for the systems i've owned!
LTB Heartthrob Eshmeri Hatchling SB Male
castlevania
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by castlevania »

to answer the question about games above:

video games
  • castlevania: curse of darkness
  • bloodborne
  • final fantasy 11
i have trouble remembering other games i enjoy at the moment. i dont consider myself to be a gamer. i really want to get into all other soulsborne games if my motion sickness can handle it, complete watching every castlevania game before Lords of Shadow (including fanmade games such as the Lecarde Chronicles), and complete watching every final fantasy game up until final fantasy 13 (besides FF11, i am currently up to FF6)- for all three series, i want to finish watching them in chronological order of release or in-universe timeline. i am interested in finishing Baldurs Gate 1 and watching Baldurs Gate 2.

for the next person that answers: do you like collecting anything and what do you like to collect if so? if not, what would you ideally like to collect?
(right now, for me, it is high quality art supplies [high quality paints, brushes, paper] for painting as ive previously only had cheap quality materials that were not enjoyable to work with)
π‘Žπ‘ π‘β„Žπ‘œ, 𝑖𝑑/β„Žπ‘’, π‘šπ‘¦ 𝑀𝑒𝑏𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒: π”©π”²π” π”žπ”―π”‘ @ 𝔫𝔒𝔬𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔒𝔰
π–˜π–Žπ–Œπ–“π–†π–™π–šπ–—π–Š 𝖆𝖗𝖙: π‘›π‘œπ‘π‘’π‘–π‘‘π‘Ž

πŸ•ΈοΈ π–’π–ž π–˜π–™π–”π–—π–Š: 𝑒𝑏, 𝑔𝑏, π‘‘π‘œπ‘›π‘–π‘  π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘šπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’
(π’“π’†π’”π’•π’π’„π’Œπ’†π’…: 8/2/24 price reduction on Riparian creatures)
πŸ•ΈοΈ π–™π–—π–†π–‰π–Šπ–˜: 𝑖. π‘–π‘ π‘œ π‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘›π‘¦π‘β„Ž & π‘™π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ 𝑐𝑀𝑠

ImageImage

Return to β€œPopsicle stand”