Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
BadGateway
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by BadGateway »

This happened to the stream:
Clearing cookies fixes this.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Cheystar
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Cheystar »

Clearing cookies didn't help mine at all. Still looks like that.
Mathcat
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mathcat »

A hard refresh (Ctrl-F5, Ctrl-Fn-F5, or whatever the specific combination is for your computer) fixed the Stream problem for me. I'm not sure what the equivalent would be for mobile devices.
Wishlist here

Still on AO3 as Mathcat2 - stories for Magistream, Dragon Cave, Forest of Mirrors, and Jelle's Marble Runs, plus original fiction. New stories every Tuesday and Friday during November 2023.

(Signature decorations courtesy of HopingFaith.)
Cheystar
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Cheystar »

Mathcat wrote: July 19th, 2024, 10:18:29 pm A hard refresh (Ctrl-F5, Ctrl-Fn-F5, or whatever the specific combination is for your computer) fixed the Stream problem for me. I'm not sure what the equivalent would be for mobile devices.
Thank you, that did work for me. :)
caniskoppie
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by caniskoppie »

The lag is very bad now, MS-time 8:35 pm.
And I got five 502-errors in a row, trying to get a page from the world map to load.
I'll try again tomorrow.
. <3 Thank you for your gifts! <3 .

Wishlist found here!

Renting out all Achievement Packs, selling singles

I'm using Yarolds Link Exchange to hatch my eggs faster. It's free!

Breeding DONIS on request, 135k. Date request 150k.
Want? PM me!

SnakeEatingAPringle0
CreaturesTrade

Post by SnakeEatingAPringle0 »

I am also having issues connecting to the host lol
AriQa
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by AriQa »

the website is horribly slow again
worse and worse every day
today it's not even possible to click on the animals, it's so slow, it immediately throws an error 502
I also have a double stream, you can't really catch anything there
deleting the cookies file did not help
Doni Wishlist in About me

ImageImage
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

A few adjustments to the site have been made today. Due to that some browsers may want to hold onto old version of the site's outlook, even though the site is trying to tell your browsers to get a newer version. So:

If the site, especially the stream, looks wonky (e.g. a double row of eggs, or there are links under one another underneath the stream) please either clear your browser's cache, or do a hard refresh on your browser!

Especially for mobile browsers you may need to clear your browsing data for the view to appear properly, as some mobile browsers really like to hold on to older versions.

-------

Another adjustment made today should hopefully help with the site's speed. This we're still monitoring in order to see if everything is working as it should and if the adjustment actually had a significance.

If you still encounter notable lag or cloudflare or gateway errors, please report it here with as precise time of occurrence as possible.
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

I had a stack of world links under the stream; wasn't an issue since all the links worked. But you said to do a hard refresh, so I did. Closed browser and reopened it, hard refreshed several times.. the 'stack' of links went away, but they changed to a 'row' of links. They all still worked, but I'm not sure if they are supposed to be there or not. Hence this post. :)
Wishlist | Lineage Freebies
I collect any/all unicorns and lineage creatures

Newest Lineage - Wyld Wyverns
If you no longer want your lineage progenitors, I'd love to adopt them
If you have a lineage that I don't have a member of, I'd love to have one, PM me
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

CinnaminDraconna wrote: July 29th, 2024, 3:50:56 pm I had a stack of world links under the stream; wasn't an issue since all the links worked. But you said to do a hard refresh, so I did. Closed browser and reopened it, hard refreshed several times.. the 'stack' of links went away, but they changed to a 'row' of links. They all still worked, but I'm not sure if they are supposed to be there or not. Hence this post. :)
Links are supposed to be there. If they are in a row instead of a stack, then that's the correct way! :lol:

Return to “Support and Suggestions”