Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
froglady
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by froglady »

I have two different Streams. The link above the Stream (with Forums, World, etc) takes me to a Stream with nothing but the new Allirax eggs. The link below the Stream (in the new row of tributary links) takes me to a variety of eggs including Allirax, which I believe to be the actual Stream. The breadcrumbs are different, too. The old Stream link is now The Stream-->Forum, where the new link is Magistream-->Forum-->The World-->The Stream.
My join date says 2012, when I made an account I promptly forgot about until August 2023, so I'm really *gasp* a newbie. :)
I have no phobias or disliked critters. Feel free to click anything in my keep, except the "Quests" tab. I think you'll find plenty there without those 2 or 3.
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

I noticed that too.. currently the stream linked to the MS banner is showing allirax eggs and a platypus flood. While 'the stream' link has various stream eggs.

However, while I'm not 100% certain, I don't think the eggs in the stream/tributary links are actually changing. They are moving, but unless I start stream cleaning it's just the same eggs. And they have been the same eggs for at least the last hour and a half that I can recall.
Wishlist | Lineage Freebies
I collect any/all unicorns and lineage creatures

Newest Lineage - Wyld Wyverns
If you no longer want your lineage progenitors, I'd love to adopt them
If you have a lineage that I don't have a member of, I'd love to have one, PM me
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

froglady wrote: July 29th, 2024, 7:39:49 pm I have two different Streams. The link above the Stream (with Forums, World, etc) takes me to a Stream with nothing but the new Allirax eggs. The link below the Stream (in the new row of tributary links) takes me to a variety of eggs including Allirax, which I believe to be the actual Stream. The breadcrumbs are different, too. The old Stream link is now The Stream-->Forum, where the new link is Magistream-->Forum-->The World-->The Stream.
Yes. Links under the streams take to tributaries, link in the main navigation and header bar take to the actual main stream that holds all stream eggs and where new releases flood.
froglady
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by froglady »

I understand that, but there WAS a link to the Stream in the tributaries links line as well as on the main navbar. The main navbar took me to a different place than the link to the Stream in the tributary links under the Stream. That link is gone now.
My join date says 2012, when I made an account I promptly forgot about until August 2023, so I'm really *gasp* a newbie. :)
I have no phobias or disliked critters. Feel free to click anything in my keep, except the "Quests" tab. I think you'll find plenty there without those 2 or 3.
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

froglady wrote: July 30th, 2024, 8:21:37 am I understand that, but there WAS a link to the Stream in the tributaries links line as well as on the main navbar. The main navbar took me to a different place than the link to the Stream in the tributary links under the Stream. That link is gone now.
Yes. And that was how it was supposed to work. The links under the streams were to give an easier access to tributaries, so that one doesn't need to always go through the World map. The Stream link under the streams thus led to the world map location "The Stream" which is completely different thing than the front page's main stream.

This has been changed today, so that the world location "The Stream" no longer has a tributary, but instead all the creatures in that tributary were transferred to "Lake Lakira" tributary. This was made to reduce confusion about what's the difference between The Stream that's located within the World map, and "The Stream" which is the main stream on the front page.

This is also a lead up to an upcoming feature, so this is why we still switched things around a little. :t-lol:
froglady
CreaturesTrade

Post by froglady »

Okie dokie, just glad to know I wasn't loony and seeing things that weren't there.
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

You cannot take care of more than 9 eggs at a time.
I thought the new total was 10?
6 regular & 4 donation

I have 6 regular and 3 donation, so I'm wondering what is going on.

If you have a lineage that I don't have a member of, I'd love to have one, PM me
Rosehill
Coder
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

CinnaminDraconna wrote: August 2nd, 2024, 2:04:54 pm
6 regular & 4 donation

There may have been a caching issue, I cleared some stuff, so see if it now allows you to get the tenth?
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Rosehill wrote: August 2nd, 2024, 2:20:43 pm
CinnaminDraconna wrote: August 2nd, 2024, 2:04:54 pm
6 regular & 4 donation

There may have been a caching issue, I cleared some stuff, so see if it now allows you to get the tenth?
Yes, thank you so much. :)

OverlordVOX
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by OverlordVOX »

Hello

The site keeps kicking me out when I leave it, so I have to log in again.
I always ticked the box that I should be remembered, which means that I always stay ONLINE when I leave.

I can then no longer log in, so I've followed out.
It then tells me X times that my account doesn't exist or that my password or nickname is wrong.
It only works when the security question comes up, I enter it and click OK.
Then I'm back in the game.
Something could be wrong.
Image[/ur<<<<<[url=https://magistream.com/creature/15235386]Image<<<<<Image<<<<<Image<<<<<Image<<<<<Image<<<<<Image<<<<<Image<<<<<Image<<<<<Image

Return to “Support and Suggestions”