Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
solidfoamsoul
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure - OOC - Fantasy RP, Adv Lit

Post by solidfoamsoul »

I'ma try real hard to post today. Still in some stupid pain but I HAD to tell you, Silver.

I found my Rad. I forget how Chris described him, I'mnot entirely sure he did so oh well. Internet sensation Toby Turner:

I still need a first name for Benwen's dad...
Silvereye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Location: The Riddermark. For those who are not of the Rohirrim, that's Rohan. *rides away*

Post by Silvereye »

I can't name dwarves...they always sound weird.

Cool. Looks pretty cool.

Post? :t-puppyeyes: We got so far!
ImageImageImageImageImage
FennecFyre
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by FennecFyre »

Who's turn is it?
ImageImageImage
Alicia, Fenris, and Hattie, guardians of my beasties.
Sometimes I draw things.
I was Wolfcub, and answer to Wolf, FennecFyre, or Fennec.
Silvereye
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Location: The Riddermark. For those who are not of the Rohirrim, that's Rohan. *rides away*

Post by Silvereye »

Solid's, I believe. *waits patiently*
FennecFyre
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by FennecFyre »

I need your input, guys. At the moment, Sivari is just a typical adventurer, but I've been debating on whether or not to have her remember being the Dragonborn and being able to Shout and defeating Alduin and everything as she sinks deeper into her Skyrim personality. The problem is that I feel that her basically being able to defy the laws of physics with her voice pretty much borders on godmodding, at least in my opinion. What do you think? Acceptable or no?
ImageImageImage
Sometimes I draw things.
Silvereye
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereye »

Well, maybe she can remember it, but like her magic she sort of knows she can't do it anymore? Or she could just be a normal Khajiit, that works too...But I would leave the decision to Solid.
solidfoamsoul
CreaturesTrade

Post by solidfoamsoul »

I like it!

And trust me, she'll need it later on. ;)

Anyway, we're waiting on Spark too, for Benwen and (soon) Jim, but I'll go ahead and post for Wil.

I'll toss up the mini-bios for Papa Sidebottom and Rad. I really can think of a name for Benwen's dad though! I'll have to mess about with a Generator. Or look at what names I picked for my own drawf D&D char's brother and dad. I don't remember. They were a part of the Ambershard clan. Unfortunately my DM does not follow the PAX games. Poo.

Back on Sivari, yes I like that idea A LOT. BONUS if she actually travelled with Sven/Onmund/Erik or Angmar (from Dawngard DLC) or Talvas Fathryon (Dragonborn DLC) - I mean that would be interesting. LOL. Her BFF in Skyrim sounds exactly like this impetuous little dwarf... Well just an idea. XD

Still lookit how adorable he is though:

Silvereye
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereye »

*chuckles* Yeah well. Edana is just human, she'll be a bit admiring, but not really envious. Hard to be envious when you're skill for survival is as good as hers. Magic and shizz is cool, but she prefers a good strong blade (or two), and a sturdy bow with armor she can move in.
God I love this girl. lol.

If Solid approves, I'm good. Since I don't know our plot, I'll just roll with it all. *chills in front of fan with cold soda* Fridge broke, summer's too hot, I'm good here with a bag of ice and a bad sunburn. Yep, life sucks, but I'm gonna make it cool.
FennecFyre
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by FennecFyre »

I'm glad you guys are okay with it :hooray: But just to clarify solid, did you like Silver's idea of having her powers "weakened" somewhat, or my idea of having the full package? Either way works with me. I do have Dawnguard, although I haven't played it much yet, and Dragonborn didn't really interest me. Plus, Hermeaus Mora/however it's spelled is a dickhead. Sivari did have a custom Argonian companion in-game, but I never uploaded that mod to somewhere I could get back again, so I'd basically need to remake him.

As for Spark, I don't know how long we'll be waiting, as she hasn't even opened the PM you guys asked me to send yet. I'd hate being mean and skipping her but hnnnng T_T I've been missing this rp.

I feel you on the sunburn, Silver. We just got back from a week-long beach vacation in North Carolina, and I got burned on my right shoulder and my nose. I made the mistake of scratching my peeling nose, and I currently look like Rudolph.

*chills out with Sivari while waiting for morning*

Edit: Holyfreakingcrapyouguys. I was checking out my house in Breezehome (which sadly got wiped of all my stuff when I re-installed Thane's Breezehome and now I'll probably be restarting) AND A MANNEQUIN FREAKING WALKED BACK IT IT'S PEDESTAL. I've seen them with turned heads or being slightly off their pedestals, but it was actually moving and everything.

*shakes quietly in the corner*
ImageImageImage
Sometimes I draw things.
solidfoamsoul
CreaturesTrade

Post by solidfoamsoul »

YOU WERE IN NORTH CAROLINA?! That's where I live! And I just got back from my own beach trip...

A MANNEQUIN *WALKED* IN YOUR HOUSE?!

Noooo... yikes. I have never seen them MOVE! Out of place, yes, but not freaking MOVE I am so scared and want to play it right now and just spend all day in my (many) houses...

Anyway, whatever you wanna do with the Dragonborn thing is perfectly fine, I mean, your char is the only one FROM Skyrim, so first come first dibs, yada yada.

I don't know about Spark, I mean, she popped in to say she wasn't dead but never posted. IDK, we can ut her back in like she was around the whole time if we want, if she returns. IDK. We still have another plot line going with Omin that's on hold and Rad and Benwen's dad and evil Cetrine will all come into play later... So we're not about to run out of things to do don't you guys worry...

Return to “Backstage”