Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Petrichorel
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Report site errors here

Post by Petrichorel »

Good day! I already have a problem right away... Creatures are not frozen or thrown away. For some reason, when I press, they stay in place. Help me pls
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

OverlordVOX wrote: August 2nd, 2024, 3:46:02 pm Hello

The site keeps kicking me out when I leave it, so I have to log in again.
I always ticked the box that I should be remembered, which means that I always stay ONLINE when I leave.

I can then no longer log in, so I've followed out.
It then tells me X times that my account doesn't exist or that my password or nickname is wrong.
It only works when the security question comes up, I enter it and click OK.
Then I'm back in the game.
Something could be wrong.
This issue sounds like a corrupted site cookie. If this issue is still going on for you see if clearing your browser's cookies and cache helps. Depending on the browser and device you use it's a little different how you can do this. Here is an article with instructions for the most commonly used browsers: https://us.norton.com/blog/how-to/how-to-clear-cookies

If you have an antivirus software, or an ad blocker on your browser I suggest you also check those settings. Sometimes if ad blockers or antivirus programs are unnecessarily strict, they may cause weird issues on websites.

If none of these work, and you are still having trouble, next time this happens can you give me as precise a time as you can for when the problem occurred, and I'll take a deeper look in the behind the scenes stuff. ^.^
Petrichorel wrote: August 25th, 2024, 10:53:01 pm Good day! I already have a problem right away... Creatures are not frozen or thrown away. For some reason, when I press, they stay in place. Help me pls
Hello and welcome to the site! :wave:

Can you give me a little bit more information on the issue. When you click on a freeze or release link in your Keep, do you get a confirmation window? If you get a confirmation window and click "Yes", what happens? If you don't get a confirmation window, do you instead get an error, or what happens?

The Release link won't show up for creatures that you have picked up from the stream until they are at least 6 hours old. It's also not possible to freeze certain creatures, if they are a part of a lineage whose rules forbid the freezing. Though looking at your creatures it doesn't seem like you have any of those, so that shouldn't be an issue.

Do you have javascript enabled in your browser? (Unless you have intentionally switched it off, it's on). Do you have any ad blocking or antivirus programs on your device? If you do, try seeing their settings or if those could be blocking something. :orly:
Petrichorel
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Petrichorel »

Rosehill wrote: August 26th, 2024, 4:28:04 am
OverlordVOX wrote: August 2nd, 2024, 3:46:02 pm Hello

The site keeps kicking me out when I leave it, so I have to log in again.
I always ticked the box that I should be remembered, which means that I always stay ONLINE when I leave.

I can then no longer log in, so I've followed out.
It then tells me X times that my account doesn't exist or that my password or nickname is wrong.
It only works when the security question comes up, I enter it and click OK.
Then I'm back in the game.
Something could be wrong.
This issue sounds like a corrupted site cookie. If this issue is still going on for you see if clearing your browser's cookies and cache helps. Depending on the browser and device you use it's a little different how you can do this. Here is an article with instructions for the most commonly used browsers: https://us.norton.com/blog/how-to/how-to-clear-cookies

If you have an antivirus software, or an ad blocker on your browser I suggest you also check those settings. Sometimes if ad blockers or antivirus programs are unnecessarily strict, they may cause weird issues on websites.

If none of these work, and you are still having trouble, next time this happens can you give me as precise a time as you can for when the problem occurred, and I'll take a deeper look in the behind the scenes stuff. ^.^
Petrichorel wrote: August 25th, 2024, 10:53:01 pm Good day! I already have a problem right away... Creatures are not frozen or thrown away. For some reason, when I press, they stay in place. Help me pls
Hello and welcome to the site! :wave:

Can you give me a little bit more information on the issue. When you click on a freeze or release link in your Keep, do you get a confirmation window? If you get a confirmation window and click "Yes", what happens? If you don't get a confirmation window, do you instead get an error, or what happens?

The Release link won't show up for creatures that you have picked up from the stream until they are at least 6 hours old. It's also not possible to freeze certain creatures, if they are a part of a lineage whose rules forbid the freezing. Though looking at your creatures it doesn't seem like you have any of those, so that shouldn't be an issue.

Do you have javascript enabled in your browser? (Unless you have intentionally switched it off, it's on). Do you have any ad blocking or antivirus programs on your device? If you do, try seeing their settings or if those could be blocking something. :orly:
Thank you very much. I logged in from my laptop and the problem was solved. Apparently there really was a problem with the phone
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by darksouls »

For the past few days, we've been getting intermittent full, 502 gateway errors and small periods of still significant lag. They tend to fix themselves after a few minutes of us closing the tab and coming back, but yeah, very odd and a bit concerning. D: Latest version of Firefox, Windows 11, we have a good Internet connection.

It's not the end of the world but I figured I'd mention it here.

- Alex

Return to “Support and Suggestions”