Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
Vampirewolf2212
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: Firelight Madness • The Miller's Inn

Post by Vampirewolf2212 »

I am tired...sore from work....very hungry right now. I'm having burgers for dinner...mmmm.....burrrgerssssssss
I'm back for a time -smiles- Hello everyone.
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀ SPREAD THE FAIL WHALE

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Goldchocobo
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Goldchocobo »

LunaStarlite wrote:Gold, I'd like to wait for you to post?

I go on google purposefully looking for anatomy reference for art and NOW it only shows me fully clothed models?? Google....
eh, sorry... I haven't been feeling well lately, my sinuses are playing up again and it makes my brain fog like no tomorrow.
it hasn't been as bad as it could be, but it's my birthday tomorrow and I don't want to be a headache-zombie....

many many many people including myself use naked models. It's called life drawing and the more you look at the human form, the more you learn and the less inclined you are to giggle or blush at it.
LunaStarlite
CreaturesTrade

Post by LunaStarlite »

Ich, well that sucks! Drink lots of water and get rest. Since Valion doesn't effect Cait I guess I could post again and keep interacting with Aisling and Anelka.

Yeah, I know, that's what I was saying- I was purposefully looking for nude models for anatomy study but I don't want to actually type in 'nude models' if someone in my family looks over my shoulder that'd be awkward, and normally I can find them by looking enough, but now that I'm actually purposefully looking for unclothed people, google only gave me fashion models dressed in layers and a couple shirtless dudes. XD Like, okay but I specifically need hips and legs reference right now... Google you are not helping, please don't make me fill my search history with things people would question...
My mom has some great anatomy reference books, but I needed to see a variety of certain body types that aren't in those books.
Goldchocobo
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Goldchocobo »

maybe type in "Life Drawing refrences" or something into Google?
Goldchocobo
CreaturesTrade

Post by Goldchocobo »

I replied
I wasn't able to do much, but i did what I could.

I went to the ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo

instead of uploading a load of pictures which my broken internet can't handle, I've already got a tumblr post on it:
http://aquachocobo.tumblr.com/post/9621 ... henanigans
LunaStarlite
CreaturesTrade

Post by LunaStarlite »

You are a really good photographer! Seriously! :omg:

I love African wild dogs! So pretty! And if you think rhinos are big you should see a full grown male hippo in person!

I didn't go to any zoo but I found these guys in my backyard-

Also, to the artists here, you ever get so tired of drawing arms that you cut them off?
Spoiler
*shoves these two into everything*
Goldchocobo
CreaturesTrade

Post by Goldchocobo »

yes... I have... sometimes I draw the rest of the person then go 'oh... right... arms... -sigh-'

Froggies!
I like frogs, they're cool
Silvrechan
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvrechan »

I didn't go to the zoo, but I had my own little adventure today. I baked pies today! To be precise, 2 full size pies, 10 miniature pies, an ungodly amount of pie dough, and prepped fruit for 3 more full-size pies tomorrow. Yay! Not yay I'm so freakin tired and my feet really hurt from standing all day.
I'm no longer active on this site. I'm still around various places as theladysilvre. Thanks for the memories!
Silvrechan
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvrechan »

Whoops, double post. Sorry~
Last edited by Silvrechan on September 1st, 2014, 1:29:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm no longer active on this site. I'm still around various places as theladysilvre. Thanks for the memories!
LunaStarlite
CreaturesTrade

Post by LunaStarlite »

Those are actually toads. ^^ They're brown and bumpy and take tiny little hops. The frogs by me are green or grey with yellow or cream colored bellies and they're really slimy and can hop way farther.

Well I hope you'll at least get to eat some Silvre?

Return to “Backstage”