Golden/Silver Theiyo Hounds

Users were given the opportunity to design a creature and have it released.
Minniewheat
CreaturesTrade

Golden/Silver Theiyo Hounds

Post by Minniewheat »

My Creature! I hope you like it!

Golden/Silver Theiyo Hounds:

Eggs:
A small, silver egg lies in a nest. It glows with an eerie moonlit tone. There is no hint as to what it is, besides the small tuft of similarly glowing fur, sticking out the top.

A small, golden egg lies in a nest. It glows with a calming sunny tone. There is no hint as to what it is, besides the small tuft of similarly glowing fur, sticking out the top.

Hatch lings:
Male: There is what appears to be a small puppy at your feet. When you go down to pet it, you see fangs unfold, and a mysterious, green liquid oozing out, venomously. It is not scared of you, or angry, it is merely wagging its tail and ginning like any other young dog might, and reminds you of a golden retriever.

Female: There is what appears to be a small puppy at your feet. When you go down to pet it, it rubs its head in your hand, smelling it. It is a very friendly creature, and you now notice the over sized claws on the dog's feet. You begin to realize that this is not your average puppy.

Adults:
Male: Venomous fangs hang menacingly in the mouth of what seems to be a great dog. It has a lopsided grin on its mouth, and its tail is wagging playfully, but it is foreboding, non the less. This majestic creature makes a great watch "dog."
Female: Huge claws seep out of the paws of what seems to be a great dog. It has a lopsided grin on its mouth, and its tail is wagging playfully, and acts gentile enough to run a nursery, but it is foreboding, non the less. This majestic creature makes a great watch "dog."
True happiness is being where you always feel loved, welcome, and safe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Guenhwyvar7373
CreaturesTrade

Re: Golden/Silver Theiyo Hounds

Post by Guenhwyvar7373 »

Cool! I like the way there's a distinction between male and female.
Friends don't let friends drink and derive.
[ I'm very sorry. ]

Image Image ImageImageImageImage
vampiresskat
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by vampiresskat »

Just a quick a tip - the requirements call for a general description too. *points at the bottom paragraph of various creatures' descriptions*
Clicky please!
ImageImage

ImageImageImage ImageImageImageImage Image
Minniewheat
CreaturesTrade

Post by Minniewheat »

These creatures really just look like big, soft, golden retrievers, but some being silver instead. They're really cute, in my head. Like big teddy bears :t-swoon: .
True happiness is being where you always feel loved, welcome, and safe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Design a Creature Contest”