BeastKeepers Guild!

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Re: BeastKeepers Guild!

Post by Karzarill »

Yes I did, and the genes are insane. He was such a pain to battle in the arena. Now I'm trying to get Famine, I'm one essence away from crafting his item then I just need the Crimson tree for 10 hours.

Oh and a warning, to complete the final task you'll need at least one Lv. 45-50 pet or you won't be able to battle the Kami in the arena.

It depends on which genes your Cockatrice have since those with lower power will always be recessive, is all about planning for the most part. But luck do play a role if the pair only have one copy of the gene each.
Arkinine
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Arkinine »

Well, there goes my plan to use Prince Gorne, unless I can get him to level 50 before the event ends.

The cockatrices I bred (one of mine and a stud) had the correct genes (one had double of the needed gene) and they still didn't give me the right one. :derp:
Image~~Image
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

If you manage to unlock one of the Kami in the arena I got plenty of Lv. 50 pets, some of them are pretty good.
yummyquik
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Location: Maccadam's Old Oil House, sub-level six on Cybertron's lower-east quadrant

Post by yummyquik »

WHEE!
I've got the Pestilence Kami!
Now to work on Death.

I've got an extra jar of venom if anyone needs it, plus I will probably get a new jar every day.
And, I still have a spare chicken to lend out for the making venom quest. Just ask.
* Image * Image * Image *
Buying Capricorns for my army. 1k each - PM me. * * * 13137/20000
InsanityWolf
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by InsanityWolf »

Man I cleared a lot of space from sacrificing and then just gave up because I don't have the time or patience to get any of the Kami. :lol:

Oh well.
yummyquik
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Location: Maccadam's Old Oil House, sub-level six on Cybertron's lower-east quadrant

Post by yummyquik »

Does anyone know if the Kamis can be used on the teams for fighting on the island?
If so, I might have a chance to actually hold the center for the 10 hrs.
* Image * Image * Image *
Buying Capricorns for my army. 1k each - PM me. * * * 13137/20000
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

I don't think I'll get any of the Kamis. I don't the right type Cockatrice, have barely found any essences, am short on soybeans and pork, don't have extra pets to sacrifice, my highest level pet is only a 46 (next highest is 35). :sulk:

I only earned enough shards to get one of the Symurghs, bought the other one I have.
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

Essences are pretty rare, but there's a building that help increases the chances of finding one item of your choice (this include the essences). But you also need pets with stats over 100 just to craft the items the Kami asks for.

Edit: I just bred my first Genetic Power 2 dragon and is a fire breather with napalm glands. :woo:

Sadly is green so I have to look for a Rainbow Jar because I'm getting a little tired of green dragons.
Kestrad
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kestrad »

ImageGuild ApplicationImage
Username: Kestrad
BeastKeeper username: Kestrad
Favourite creature: ...none?

Gosh, I wish I'd actually played BeastKeeper when I first found it when it was like a few days old. Trying to get any of the Kami right now is literally impossible for me. My highest level pet is 21, I don't have a poison cockatrice, I don't even have a barracks building yet, and I certainly don't have any extra pets I can sacrifice. :derp:
Kestrad has been eaten by life. She'll probably pop back in occasionally.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Keep story | Portal Guild | Graphics Shop
Please do not click my hatchlings. Thank you.
Avatar by Kingsfisher, sig art by herinbon
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

Kestrad wrote:ImageGuild ApplicationImage
Username: Kestrad
BeastKeeper username: Kestrad
Favourite creature: ...none?

Gosh, I wish I'd actually played BeastKeeper when I first found it when it was like a few days old. Trying to get any of the Kami right now is literally impossible for me. My highest level pet is 21, I don't have a poison cockatrice, I don't even have a barracks building yet, and I certainly don't have any extra pets I can sacrifice. :derp:
You can ask for help on the forum, people have banded together to help those that can't get a Kami on their own.

I didn't aim to get them all I actually only aimed to get Death, then I ended up getting a lot of the things needed to get Famine so I aimed for him as well and now I got them both but that's all the Kami I'll get in this event.

Return to “Guilds Quarter”