Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
Vampirewolf2212
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: Firelight Madness • The Miller's Inn

Post by Vampirewolf2212 »

I hope he recovers well Silver, don't worry about us. RL comes first <3 Just take as much time as you need, we will be here waiting for your return, just don't feel pressured to make a post alright? <3
I'm back for a time -smiles- Hello everyone.
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀ SPREAD THE FAIL WHALE

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LunaStarlite
CreaturesTrade

Post by LunaStarlite »

Still hoping for the best for you Silver~

So... I'm gunna try to post today, I guess, but, not right at the moment. I am... A mess in so many ways. I don't wanna fill up this chat with angst. I'm just gunna leave it be unless somone asks, if no one does, that's fine by me. The simple facts are I had a really bad breakdown not an hour ago, and one not long before that... And another not long before that... And...
Overall I'm content in life in general, but I have a crap ton of upsetting things surrounding me, and I am just getting consumed by varying stresses and anxieties and fears and failures. Naturally I bottle it up. I may not even realize something upsets me before burying it. And then it ends up exploding later, and right now, I feel like I'm getting hit with every bad thing that's happened in the past couple years and its... crushing.

If I am overly judgemental, if I say something mean/offensive, if I fail to watch my language... Like, if I do anything that upsets someone I am so, so sorry. Please be patient with me.
I feel bad just posting this cause I feel like I'm making things about me after Silver just said she's going through something so bad and stressful, I just want you guys to know I'm probably very sensitive and very volatile right now and I really want to make it clear, because I've done things like this before, I may say something I don't mean, or be overly critical, and I really don't want to hurt anyone but I also don't want to disappear and be all alone... I just don't know what to do.
Silvrechan
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvrechan »

Don't worry about " making things about you", Luna. Its okay to vent and talk about whatever's upsetting you. I mean, one person's pain does not invalidate another's. If you want to talk, pm me, kay? It sounds like both you and Silver are going through some sucky stuff right now.
I'm no longer active on this site. I'm still around various places as theladysilvre. Thanks for the memories!
LunaStarlite
CreaturesTrade

Post by LunaStarlite »

Alright, well, I don't wanna leave this chat on that note. Anyone do anything cool recently?

My littlest brother got second place champion in a soap box derby (where you make a little tiny car and race them down a hill) I'm so proud of him! X3
Silvereye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Location: The Riddermark. For those who are not of the Rohirrim, that's Rohan. *rides away*

Post by Silvereye »

Yeah so...I posted...but I'm in a boat with Luna...almost the same one, actually...so I may be be really off-on for awhile...
ImageImageImageImageImage
Silvrechan
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvrechan »

*hugs Silver and Luna* Don't worry about us, dearies, we can wait.

Well... god stuff, lets see... I went camping in Oregon and got to go to this really pretty beach, with sand that sparkled like someone threw glitter in it! Also, there was an old shipwreck and it was super neat.

Oh, and I stepped on a fork. :yarly:
I'm no longer active on this site. I'm still around various places as theladysilvre. Thanks for the memories!
LunaStarlite
CreaturesTrade

Post by LunaStarlite »

I'm doing far better at the moment. Life is basically normal. The problem is my problems aren't over and will be coming back to effect me again sooner or later.

Well! At least I've basically got a day off today! My family does tests in the beginning and/or end of the school years to make sure we've covered everything being covered in public schools (as we are homeschooled) and... Well I did excellent in the English. Failed the math. I used to do really good in math! The moment I started algebra two I just lost everything. I've tried so hard and I still get Fs, I practically don't care anymore because no matter what I do I never get it right. :/

Oh daaaannnng! That's awesome Silvre!! I've never seen a shipwreck! That sounds amazing! Ouch though! Be careful of them forks!
Vampirewolf2212
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Vampirewolf2212 »

-hugs Silver and Luna tightly before dragging them to the corner of floofy pillows and ginger ale- Life can be tough...really tough. I've been through a lot too and know how you guys feel. What I'm trying to say is, if you ever want someone to talk to, to vent to about anything you can always PM me. <3

I also posted and this weekend I went to watch a volley ball game...and went fishing...caught a freakin' eel o-o;;
I'm back for a time -smiles- Hello everyone.
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀ SPREAD THE FAIL WHALE

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LunaStarlite
CreaturesTrade

Post by LunaStarlite »

Heh, it's really nice to have so many people to talk to about things. I for one am rather awed by it and I think you all very much. Like, wow, we are all amazing friends. OwO

I think I caught an eel once. I almost screamed because it was so unlike what I was expecting to feel in. XD
Goldchocobo
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Goldchocobo »

Luna, this is all I have to say about life difficulties

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mt8I6cvFsM

but in all seriousness; Luna, Silver. Stay strong, okay? We understand that maybe you won't be online for a day or two or more, and that is okay. If you ever need someone to talk to or to just type something out to get it off your chest, we're here for you to do just that.

In 'good' news, I guess- I got Minecraft to work better on my computer and reduced lag almost completely. It was strange and a little bit complicated, but I'm getting that hang with changing things on games to make them run better.

Return to “Backstage”