Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
Iliad
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Rising Storm OOC

Post by Iliad »

Perhaps middle? I find those histories easiest to write, or like middle-high class, I guess. That's just me, though.
Also I guess Linden has a way to get food, though I don't know if he's actually going to take Aegis's money.
TUMBLR / TWITTER
I am the tactician.
Keep Alm's codpiece away 2k17.
Foleo
CreaturesTrade

Post by Foleo »

Linden being the little bastard he is, will definitely take her money.

EDIT: Yes, he is eating a baguette. Yes, he will finish it in 5 minutes. No, I don't know how he would fit it into his stomach.

keep story

art by @c.kim.ovo

asa (left) created by Iliad. kanoi (right) mine.

formerly Applemint, PhoenixFireDream.
Saria
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by Saria »

Marth wrote:I HOPE THE FACT THAT YOU'RE OFFLINE MEANS THAT YOU'RE SLEEPING.
YES DEAR. Well. It meant I was trying and eventually got some sleep.
NotAnAI wrote:Does anyone here play Skyrim?
*raises hand* I doooooooooooo. Unfortunately my pc is terrible so I play the console version - no workshop or mods for me then.

I have no idea what else is going on right now but
umbreon241 wrote:Myesha returns from her errands to find that their campsite is literal chaos. :derr:
seems pretty accurate.
Looking for roleplayers? Feel free to drop me a message! :bounce:
1x1 Search
Back from a really long and weird hiatus?
Foleo
CreaturesTrade

Post by Foleo »

I love writing roleplay forms at night because I can pinpoint the exact paragraphs that my brain went to sleep. (not done yet but here's a wip)

Username: Applemint
Spoiler
Class: Archer
Appearance: Wren has pink hair. ("It's LIGHT RED, moron!") He attempts to keep it groomed, but the left side of his head refuses to stay tame, resulting in a rather disheveled appearance.

He keeps clean-shaven, if only because his unnatural hair color ("...Better.") extends to facial hair as well. And there isn't anything more ridiculous than a puffy pink beard. ("YOU RUINED IT") Yes, his eyebrows are pink ("SHUT UP") as well, though of a darker shade than his hair.

Wren is average height at 5'10", and weighs in at 140 pounds. He has the pale skin native to Ylisse, which burns easily in sunlight. His upper arms and back are muscular, due to the strength required to pull back bowstrings, especially those of longbows. His eyes are grey, and quite plain compared to his...distinctive...hair. ("...")

Wren dons an off-white shirt with flared sleeves. His right sleeve is bound tightly under multiple arm belts, to prevent snagging on arrows. His left arm's sleeve, on the contrary, is secured only at the elbow by a slim strip of leather. He wears thin, calfskin gloves, both for better grip on his bow and to protect his fingers from abrasion. The collar of his shirt also appears to be made out of calfskin, for whatever reason.

He wears a single metal pauldron, somehow tinged blue, on his right shoulder. There is literally nothing that will hit that exact spot. Why does he even try.

Wren wears dark blue bellbottom pants with an absurdly wide hem, which are supposed to have some practical purpose but really just look silly. They are secured by a brown belt, on which a small pouch holds important items such as vulneraries, his wallet, and his sewing kit. He has matching blue socks because he's a nerd. His boots are soft leather and don't provide much protection, but if someone's dumb enough to aim at their opponent's feet, then their blow is probably not that hard to dodge. Just saying.

History:

Personality: Wren hates his pink hair ("I've told you a thousand times already, it's LIGHT RED"), and has tried to dye it other colors in the past. However, his hair is remarkably resistant to hair dye of any type, and anything he puts in it washes out within a week. ("And I'm not going without a bath for more than a week, gross!")

He has a bit of an inferiority complex, and tries to make up for it by being fearless in battle. It doesn't work out too well, though, seeing as how he doesn't know how to use any melee weapons. And while leaping off a pegasi in flight is cool in action novels, if you actually try to execute it you're going to hurt yourself. Why does he even try, Pt. 2.

If sufficient amounts of alcohol are poured into his mouth-hole, the Wren unit will become very affectionate. ("Why are you talking about me like I'm a robot. What is a robot. What is life.") He will latch on to the nearest love interest he sees, and proceed to spout love poems rivaling the world's greatest poets. To remove the Wren unit from one's appendage, one can either reset the unit with a swift kick to the head, or wait until the alcohol naturally flushes out of his system. The former is recommended for quicker results, though continuous resets may cause the unit to become slower and less efficient in battle. ("Please don't kick my head.")

Wren ambitions to become a Bow Knight, so often begs Strikers with steeds to allow him to practice shooting targets while riding on a mount. The fact that his bow of choice is really not meant to be used in motion generally results in him failing miserably. ("Kindly stop talking before I sew your lips together")

He has a secret love for sewing, embroidery, and needlework of all types. If someone complains about a hole in their clothes, he will jump to offer to fix it, and probably leave it looking better than it was originally. He's considerably embarrassed of the skill, though, because he thinks it feminine. It sure doesn't stop him from lusting over spools of thread like a total creep, though. ("I do NOT!")

Orientation: threadsexual Demiromantic bisexual
Weapons: Towering Bow
Other:
Also found this picture, named WHAT ARE THOSE.jpg

WHAT ARE THOSE?????

keep story

art by @c.kim.ovo

umbreon241
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by umbreon241 »

Applemint wrote:Also found this picture, named WHAT ARE THOSE.jpg

WHAT ARE THOSE?????
Spatulas? :derp:
Busy with school but you can find ways to contact me on my profile if you need to reach me. ^_^

Feel free to call me Umbry! :bounce:
Iliad
CreaturesTrade

Post by Iliad »

For the record, his pants I believe are called hakama. However, I have no earthly clue what those are.
TUMBLR / TWITTER
I am the tactician.
Keep Alm's codpiece away 2k17.
Foleo
CreaturesTrade

Post by Foleo »

...Hakama is probably a better word than Bellbottom pants. pfft. I'll change that.

THE SAGA OF WHAT ARE THOOOOOSSSSEEE CONTINUES

Anyone have ideas for a history? Other than being traumatized with cabbage. Maybe his entire past centers around cabbage. (The bandits that raided his town were called the "Cab Bage", etc.)

keep story

art by @c.kim.ovo

Saria
CreaturesTrade

Post by Saria »

umbreon241 wrote:
Applemint wrote:Also found this picture, named WHAT ARE THOSE.jpg

WHAT ARE THOSE?????
Spatulas? :derp:
Buttflaps. :yarly:
1x1 Search
Foleo
CreaturesTrade

Post by Foleo »

THAT IS NOT WHERE THE BUTT IS LOCATED SARIA I THINK YOU STILL NEED TO SLEEP

keep story

art by @c.kim.ovo

Saria
CreaturesTrade

Post by Saria »

Applemint wrote:THAT IS NOT WHERE THE BUTT IS LOCATED SARIA I THINK YOU STILL NEED TO SLEEP
Those go the whole way round. They're on the back, too. Therefore, buttflaps. They encircle more though to add protection from more angles. Don't want to risk the booty, now do we?
1x1 Search

Return to “Backstage”