No.
50%

Total votes: 2

LordCthulhu
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Albino Kitsune (Kitsune x Kitsune)

Post by LordCthulhu »

This is just some idea i came up with when I saw the competition post by Naomi, I hope my fellow magi like this idea :t-:3: :t-:3: :t-hugs:

♦ General
With a pale white color, albino kitsune stand out in grass when hiding, but in snow blend in as if they were snow it self, their long, bushy tails have a light orange marking on them. These stealthy and extremely agile creatures are hard to track one of these beautiful creatures to their lairs in search of eggs. Their white fur makes it difficult for them to hide in the Silvia Forest, but these creatures are also found in the Arctic, where they have adapted to live in the harsh cold, and the white snow makes them nearly impossible to see. These kitsune are highly intelligent and have greater magic then a normal kitsune, if it is almost impossible to catch a normal kitsune,in turn these ones for sure are impossible to catch in the wild.
Raised by a magi, however, these creatures are still hard to keep as a pet, unlike a normal kitsune they are still cautious around the keep, digging dens, keeping scarce, and usually trying to escape the keep, but sometimes they grow really attached to their magi owners.

♦ Egg
This egg is white has a single white tail sticking out of it.

♦Hatchling
A horrified little pup is backing up in the corner, yelping a lot and trying to dig its way out of the keep
It is horrified of humans and other creatures. It yelps when you call its name, not wanting anything to do with you. It tries to escape the keep when you leave, trying to forget all about the keep. But sometimes it seems happy to leave with you, wanting to play, but in reality its all in its plan to escape the keep, and when it leaves the keep with you it acts as if you were its best friend then dashes up a tree! It looks as if it didn't want to come down ever, but its clumsy self falls right out of the tree. At this point most magi would put it back in the keep to play with the other pups, which it enjoys doing.

♦Adult
Stealth and quiet, albino kitsune are able to sneak anywhere with out being noticed, very useful for sneaking into unknown territories and stealing eggs, that is if it has come to love its magi companion, if not it usually is stubborn and will not even think of its magi companion, only paying attention to the other kitsune.

I hope my fellow magi like it, and please critique my work and give me your honest opinion! :t-:3: :t-:3:
Last edited by LordCthulhu on February 21st, 2017, 4:13:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
BrotherZael
CreaturesTrade

Re: Albino Kitsune (Kitsune x Kitsune)

Post by BrotherZael »

I love your idea! You have my full support behind it all!

Return to “February 2017 Monthly Contest”