Sup I'm 6and!

New here? Come say hi, or even give us a short bio!
6and
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Sup I'm 6and!

Post by 6and »

First time on a forum and idk what I'm doing for the most part! I love online pets and have started to raise a variety and found this site seems cool. I love to code and play games! My discord is my username, just let me know you're from here if you add me. I wanna become an active member in the community! Idk about all the reading I have troubles reading when its long. But I hope to raise my eggs up without too much hassle! Came for the dragons! I also have bad anxiety. Hope I did this right!

Code: Select all

.--
                                   ------===-                           :   
                                --------==========:                 .--====.
                             ---------==================.         :--=======-:
                          :---------========================    ----===========-   
                       ------------=======================---------===============  
                   ---------------===========---------------------==================.  
                ...::--------------======-----------------------=======================  
                             .------==-----------------------========================:
                                    :------------------===========================-   Dunes:6and
                                          ---=================================- 
                                                 -=-==============-==--=. 
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
✦6AND the MAG3✦
Thanks for the clicks!
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Sup I'm 6and!

Post by darksouls »

Hi, welcome! :)
6and
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Re: Sup I'm 6and!

Post by 6and »

Ardroth wrote: May 22nd, 2024, 8:35:19 am Hi, welcome! :)
Hello! hope all is well im new to this whole forum thing!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
✦6AND the MAG3✦
Thanks for the clicks!

Return to “Introductions”