(Gender) Various Creatures

This is where creature swaps for gender, lineage, color or date takes place

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Pallastronomy
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

(Gender) Various Creatures

Post by Pallastronomy »

Got a bunch of stuff for gender swaps here; willing to take any generation and will accept growing hatchlings for adults, just no lineaged or named creatures please! Any growing hatchlings in my gender swap tab are there because I need a frozen hatchling of the opposite gender, so I’ll only be taking hatchlings in exchange for those
If any creature disappears without a post here, I’ve either found one of the gender I needed without trading and it’s just been moved to my regular sale tab, or I gave up and used a gender change potion

FULL GENDER SWAP TAB

Males for Females
Spoiler
Females for Males
Spoiler

Last bumped by Pallastronomy on September 12th, 2024, 8:16:06 pm.
Will try my best to return any clicks!
Gender Swaps

Willing to purchase shopborn Water and Artificer shop creatures for you for shop price + 200g apiece, PM me if interested

My about me is still pretty accurate as far as wishlists go, but here is my wishlist of what individual creatures I’m currently prioritizing most/other specifics!

Return to “Kiwik”