LTS/Trade past donis

This section is for LTS (looking to sell) threads

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

LTS/Trade past donis

Post by Revan »

Hello! As the title says, I'm looking to sell or trade past donis. For selling, I will sell them at current shard prices (25k per) per their original shard price. For trade, I am looking at a trade value of the same, regardless of current shimmering shop prices; basically, a midmonth for a midmonth, previous 3-shard for a 3-shard, and previous 5-shard for a 5-shard or a combination of equal value. I can make up the difference in gold if needed, sticking with a 25k per original shard value (so if you want to trade a 5 shard for a 3 shard, I will pay you 50k in the difference).

Available stock can be found here (feel free to click - tab is protected): https://magistream.com/user/Revan/Hatchery-Donation

I will knock 5k off per shard for each doni that has offspring and pay 5k per shard on top of the doni for any direct trades of donis without offspring.

Forest Tylluan - 3-shard (75k each/60k each for those with offspring [1 available])
Mountain Tylluan - 5-shard (125k each)
Nazar Owl - 5-shard (125k each, 100k each for those with offspring [2 available])
Pieni Ursa - 2-shard (50k)
Jade Yagua - 2-shard (50k each)
Corrupt Fell Peryton - 3-shard (75k each)
Fallen Fell Peryton - 5-shard (125k each)
Radiant Nautilus - 2-shard (50k)
Vespertine Thorn Imp - 3-shard (75k)
Nocturnal Thorn Imp - 5-shard (125k each)
Temple Burrower - 2-shard (50k)
Goules Quetzalcoatl - 3-shard (75k each)
Light Sailipsid - 3-shard (75k)
Last edited by Revan on October 17th, 2024, 11:46:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
gaktive
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTS/Trade past donis

Post by gaktive »

can i buy this forest tylluan for 60k? thank you.
\https://magistream.com/creature/2793170
thank you for clicking (:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

gaktive wrote: October 12th, 2024, 5:20:32 pm can i buy this forest tylluan for 60k? thank you.
\https://magistream.com/creature/2793170
Sending it over now. Thank you! :wave:
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
NelwNoll
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by NelwNoll »

Hi! Can I have Platergé please? Thanks! :wave:
Revan
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

NelwNoll wrote: October 13th, 2024, 9:20:37 am Hi! Can I have Platergé please? Thanks! :wave:
Sending. Thank you!

Last bumped by Revan on October 17th, 2024, 11:45:50 am.
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

Return to “Waynal”