Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

Thanks Rosehill.. clearing worked, site is back to normal. *hugs* :t-hugs:
Wishlist | Lineage Freebies
I collect any/all unicorns and lineage creatures

Newest Lineage - Wyld Wyverns
If you no longer want your lineage progenitors, I'd love to adopt them
If you have a lineage that I don't have a member of, I'd love to have one, PM me
Myouki
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Myouki »

I just tried using a Breeding Cooldown Potion on my Marble Fish (a White Marble and a Black Marble) and they don't show up as options to use the potion on; I even tried moving them both to my main tab before trying again and they still don't show up.

Edit: Now that I think about it, none of my Marble Fish are showing up when I try to use the potion (I've bred 3 hybrids out of four pairings so far) and moving them all back to main doesn't seem to change anything.
~Mostly looking for shop (especially Water and Herbal), quest, event, and hybrid creatures. Details in my wishlist (updated 05/17/2024), please and thank you~
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

Myouki wrote: October 17th, 2024, 12:17:05 am I just tried using a Breeding Cooldown Potion on my Marble Fish (a White Marble and a Black Marble) and they don't show up as options to use the potion on; I even tried moving them both to my main tab before trying again and they still don't show up.

Edit: Now that I think about it, none of my Marble Fish are showing up when I try to use the potion (I've bred 3 hybrids out of four pairings so far) and moving them all back to main doesn't seem to change anything.
This is a side-effect of how new releases work. It's usually not an issue since new releases cannot breed straight away anyway and by the time breeding is enabled, the breeding cooldown potions also work, but for creatures that can breed from the get go it affects them this way. D:

This is on my list of things to take a look at how much work it would be to change it, but there are a lot of other things preceding it.

In any case the cooldown potions should start working on the fish within a few days.

Return to “Support and Suggestions”