My entry^^

MagiStream's legend competition. Winners have their writing as part of the world.
Haken
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

My entry^^

Post by Haken »

Here's my entry, though I'll see if I can come up with something better cause this is sorta very cheesy >.<
Sorry if there are any typos, I'll be editing this post if I see any and if I come up with any other legends^^

The Beginning

This legend is basically about the beginning and how the world all started. I know it is somewhat very cheesy but that's what I came up with XD

From the midst of space, where the sun shone bright, a blue planet revolved. Like a blue pearl it shone. Within the planet was water. Nothing but the crystal liquid that gently flowed, blown by the rushing winds and the cool breezed air. From sunset, till dawn, nothing but the ocean moved. From morning, a second sea accompanied the ocean known as the sky. At night. the sky slept and with it, stars twinkled. But the world seemed empty. Nothing for it to cherish. Nothing for it to care for. There was no visible life. No being that walked the world known as Earth.

There was no visible life, but within the ocean lay tiny microbes. None that could be seen to the naked eye. There was no visible life, but there was invisible life. Nights and Days passed. These microbes soon evolved. Growing larger and larger, and with it, they brang the dirt and soil that was known as land. Soon the earth wasn't just a blue pearl that shone, it was also a green marble, ready to set on new life.

The earth grew, and so did everything living in it. The dirt and soil soon arose to become great mountains as high as the sky would let it. Lush green forest filled the ground like a green blanket, protecting those who lived in it. The oceans decreased in size, letting room for the land to grow. More land formed and new climate came. From the farthest North and the Farthest South, the cold lush winds settled, creating snow and ice and leaving a soft fluffy blanket of white. It was soon to be known as the Tundra. From the hottest areas, rocks began to shrink into tiny grains of sand. Forming an area known as the desert.

Small pools of water filled the empty pots and flowed down a stream, connecting to other pools. The microbes traveled along the stream but had been caught by the blocking rocks. Unable to continue, they stayed, feeding off the minerals that lay in the rocks. Soon enough these microbes evolved and slowly turned into strange crystals. The crystals were beautiful. Vibrant in color and found with unique characteristics. A soft shell layered the crystals, protecting the life that is soon to be formed inside.

Once ready, these crystals broke and inside, revealed new life. The life, which were creatures, roamed the land. Scouring the different areas and coping with their new habitat. The survived whether it be in the oceans, the tundras, deserts, or lush green forests.

But soon a new creature came. They were different however. With the capabilities of learning to survive and the intelligence like none other. They had learned to hunt, how to survive and capture the creatures not of their kind. Their population soon grew but were unaware of the stream that had started it all. These creatures were humans.

But as time passed, a curious young adventurer wandered through the forest. And stumbled upon the stream. As the young lad went to have a drink, he noticed the strange crystals that lined the stream's edge. He took the crystals with him and had learned the secret of the life that lived within the crystals. Thus was the beginning of the Magic Stream.
Nitsuni
CreaturesTrade

Re: My entry^^

Post by Nitsuni »

Oi your rambling on and on.
It's sorta original.
A+ for effort.
;3
Good luck.
I think i might enter.
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nightbug08
CreaturesTrade

Post by nightbug08 »

Pretty neat! I never saw any crystals at the stream, hmm. :srsly:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

<3 Thank You for the Christmas Presents <3

Stones crack, and Hanging Gardens rot. 'Tis only change that changes not.
There's one enduring truth to learn: That things will change.
The wheel will turn.
Haken
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Haken »

I just refer to the eggs as crystals, cause the eggs are sorta like rocks, but I didn't want to call em ricks XD

And I think I know what you mean Nitsuni, I'll be rewording it later on cause I am actually not suppose to be using the computer and therefore didn't have enough time to type it out and actually think it over (I always have to turn the com off whenever my mom passes or I'll get in big trouble O.o)

Return to “Legend Contest”