what did you dream about last night?

Come here, take a break, chat with friends about anything and everything.
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: what did you dream about last night?

Post by EstherGamer »

(Slight necro, sorry but I wanted to put this here)
I already summarized things on a different site, so I'm just going to paste down my summary from there and explain a few other things
-My best friend and I playing Mario Kart Wii, with me proving I'm better at it (OC_Esther is now canonically good at Mario Kart Wii)
-J (one of my characters, AU version of Jason (OC_Esther's rival who betrayed her and went from just a rival to an enemy) who didn't betray her) almost getting mind-controlled into betraying me (I proved that I'm better at running/better at Sonic even tho I don't play Sonic)
-My grandma made an appearance and was a somewhat major supporting character. Just wanted to point this out because why not
-Princess Peach became a statue. For some reason. Dreams are weird
-And it was later revealed that the entire mess I/OC_Esther ended up in was because of Malis (One of my antagonist characters, and my most powerful character in general. All Imma say is that his goal is to take control of time itself.) again
(Any mention of OC_Esther is referring to how I consider my dream self to just be my main OC who happens to have the same name as me but is very different from me, and some of my dreams directly confirm that assumption by showing her using magic)
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
CaityJuju
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by CaityJuju »

I dreamed about one of our cats visiting me and petting him. He belonged to my mom's boyfriend, and had to be put down on May 12th due to a cancerous tumor growing in his bladder and causing complications in that area. He was around 22 years old, lived a long and loving life, and it has been weird here without him. I guess he made it safely to the other side. :)
Set your heart ablaze. Thank you so much for clicking my creatures! <3
Sharl
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sharl »

I dreamed I'd foolishly cut holes in a pair of my newest and comfiest socks in order to make.... something..... and now had to replace them and explain why I was replacing them.
http://magistream.com/user/Sharl
From childhood’s hour I have not been
As others were—I have not seen
As others saw—I could not bring
My passions from a common spring—
Edgar Allan Poe, 'Alone'

Dust
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Dust »

I had a dream my brother turned me In for cheating in the Sims game, and I got arrested for it.
Wish list! =^-^=
Any and all cats.
Any Halloween, spooky and/or undead creatures.
Any wyrms.
Any butterflies and moths.
Any bats.
Any foxes.
And all imps.

~Feel free to click any eggs or hatchlings!~

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sharl
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sharl »

The one dream I sort of remember is my Mandalorian Armorer RPG-character-turned-OC encountering some variety of minor Cobbler Fae and having a polite chat with them, one craftsbeing to another.
http://magistream.com/user/Sharl
From childhood’s hour I have not been
As others were—I have not seen
As others saw—I could not bring
My passions from a common spring—
Edgar Allan Poe, 'Alone'

audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by audrei9 »

I dreamed that I could bring things to life with my imagination. I brought a bunch of people to life, I gave myself wings and flew, other people could do the same things as me but I was exceptionally good at it. No one thought it was weird or anything, it was just something that happened naturally. There was one other guy I had a rivalry with who was as good as me at manifesting things, and we kind of had a wizard duel or some kind of contest, we were trying to race each other to an apartment while setting up obstacles for each other. I can't remember why, only that it was important.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Please click these pretty critters! You can click them once every day! :3 TSYM!!!

Proud user of the image free magistream nursery!
6and
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by 6and »

Spoiler on sensitive topic
Some nights I have these weird dreams that happen to come come true and sometimes they don't, last night had this dream where I was in my old neighborhood but I was living in a different house and my mom was telling me a witch took over the house like usual. For context I keep having this same dream over and over again trying to get in the house
Spoiler
but I die once I get in or close
. Like a massive choose your own path book game in my head. This time was weird cause no one mentioned the witch but I already knew the witch would be there.
Spoiler
But it was my own family member trying to kill me this time and with a door hinge too.
When I finally snuck around to my house through the woods. I wake up, go throughout my day, wait for the next time I get a chance to play it all over again. This is not the only recurring dream I face. This is just the one I had to face again last night.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
✦6AND the MAG3✦
Thanks for the clicks!
My Laptop screen is broken bare with me pls.
Howleen
CreaturesTrade

Post by Howleen »

i don't tend to remember my dreams in super great detail, but what i do know is i was in some sort of a battle royale/hunger games scenario (environments were kinda giving minecraft tho) and glenn howerton was there. on the loose. it was horrifying.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

oh boy, lots coming in. Be prepared for a text wall that I had to mostly type out on my phone (yes, that was painful to do. I have a document on my phone for noting down things from dreams as I usually don't turn on my laptop until later in the morning while I use my phone during breakfast)
First of all though, some quick character explanations for those who don't know my lore (probably everyone here).
Esther: While she has the same name as me, she is very different from me. Usually the first mention of her in a post will refer to her as OC_Esther to clarify I'm talking about her and not me. She tends to be the main character in a lot of my dreams, either I assume it's her or things in the dream (situations, things being said, or her recognizing characters and reacting in a way that would only make sense for her) confirm it for me.

Malis: My most powerful character, easily. Can literally take control of entire timelines, and has done so many times.

Those were the only two from my current list that appeared but I feel like it's probably a smart idea to give some context first.
lots of notes that I took on my phone and juggled to my laptop
The cast was HUGE, and so was the area it all took place in, it was an entire city!
Only new character whose name I remember is called Alaires. I'll take separate notes later.

Malis was the primary antagonist, and I'm going to admit he was more terrifying than ever.

However, it was slightly balanced out by the humor, some of which I'll take out of context later.

One of my favorite interactions was between three characters, one being OC_Esther. The rough quotes were:
Character: *mentions being in 4 different positions at once excitedly* (I forgot the specifics of the quote sadly)
Other character, with little emotion: "Maybe focus less on that and more on the person running away with a treasure."
Esther: *immediately goes to chase the mentioned person down*

There were sidequests by the way. Some were shown too.

Visions from Genshin Impact played a major role. The only ones I can remember are that a supporting character had Electro, Esther got Cryo, and to the serious concern of the cast... Malis got Pyro at one point.

There were various unique monsters too, the only notable ones IMO were elemental lions that mostly were just annoying.

I'll probably try to at least build parts of the city in Minecraft but it'll be a long-term project.

That's all for now.
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me

Return to “Popsicle stand”