The Pride Alliance

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
faedemon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Pride Alliance

Post by faedemon »

sorry to hear about that. i hope you're doing well in this hard time <3
Image hey.
PhantomRider
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by PhantomRider »

faedemon wrote: January 5th, 2024, 11:22:39 am sorry to hear about that. i hope you're doing well in this hard time <3
<3 I'm doing as well as I can, the stress from all this paperwork is making me a lil crazy though.... there's so much :t-tantrum:

Hate left below, the dark stray dog of war
There's no dreams in the waves, only monsters... and the monsters are my only friends.

--- Wishlist is on my profile ---

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

PhoenixSolblade
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by PhoenixSolblade »

Uh hi, since I last posted I've had some more revelations and I have adopted the genderfluid label :t-X3: I've been using she/they pronouns since then, with he/him thrown in there sometimes as well.

It's a bit funny how long it can take to realize things like this about oneself isn't it? :lol:
ImageImageImageImageImage The gathering of small phoenixes approaches you! They seem to be beckoning you to a nearby hatchery/hatchling daycare. Their multicolored flames mingle prettily as they fly around your head, enticing you to stick around for a while. ImageImageImageImageImage
PhantomRider
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by PhantomRider »

PhoenixSolblade wrote: July 14th, 2024, 10:28:26 pm Uh hi, since I last posted I've had some more revelations and I have adopted the genderfluid label :t-X3: I've been using she/they pronouns since then, with he/him thrown in there sometimes as well.

It's a bit funny how long it can take to realize things like this about oneself isn't it? :lol:
This is so relatable for me! :lol: It took me almost 15 years to remotely figure myself out and I've got friends that're just like "yea it was obvious." :t-xD:

Hate left below, the dark stray dog of war
There's no dreams in the waves, only monsters... and the monsters are my only friends.

--- Wishlist is on my profile ---

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Guilds Quarter”