A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
alyssawillome
CreaturesTrade

Re: Dark Streets OOC

Post by alyssawillome »

Yeah,I had a pet snake when I was younger, but I was also always a bit of an animal nerd who cried whenever she saw the pound, so I had him for a long time :).
moondragon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by moondragon »

Rockfalcon wrote:Oh man plenty of people dump reptiles. It's incredibly sad actually. Parents'll get their kids snakes because they're easy to take care of, and in a few months when the kid gets tired of the snake because it doesn't do much they'll dump it outside in a park or a street or something.

I was planning on an escapee parakeet or something honestly. Maybe a budgie or a lovebird... perhaps even a larger parrot or maybe just a wild bird like a finch or pigeon. Probably a parrot though.
You could be a city bird, like a pigeon, and help the escaped pets get around the city? But a parrot would be fine as well.
Ah, I didn't realize there were so many unwanted reptiles. If it's an escaped pet, then sure, you can be a snake.

@Lionjolt You are accepted! :yey:

I will make the starting post as soon as Rockfalcon's forms are finished.
ImageImageImageImage
Rockfalcon
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rockfalcon »

Yay! Alright, I've got the forms ready then.
Spoiler
Username: Rockfalcon
Character Name: Naja Buri, was called Wriggly before he was dumped
Species: Royal Python (Ball Python)
Physical Appearance: http://pythonregius.com/images/products ... _Large.jpg Black Pastel morph ball python. About two and a half feet long, easily able to blend in with the shadows.
Personality:Slow and ponderous. He's not very smart. He is incredibly vulnerable in the city without protection, so until he finds a warm home he'll be in a lot of danger. He doesn't really understand the danger, though.
History: He was bought for some snotty brat's birthday and when the brat decided the snake was too lethargic and wasn't exciting enough the parents dumped poor Naja in a park somewhere and left him to fend for himself. Poor boo.
Other: Where is the city? If it's in a cold place I need to know. That'll affect how Naja lives.

Username: Rockfalcon
Character Name: Tchetchi, was called Alex before she escaped
Species: African Gray Parrot
Physical Appearance: http://cdn.theanimals.pics/pictures/www ... 960489.JPG
Personality: Feisty and adventurous, Tchetchi loves to feel the wind under her wings. She also loves to figure things out- puzzles, games, locks... anything that can be tinkered with will be tinkered with if she's around.
History: Tchetchi escaped when her owner forgot to trim her wings and left her in the room with an open window, assuming she couldn't lift the latch on her cage and fly out. She just wanted to see outside- she intended to return to her owner, but got lost when it became night and then disoriented the next day in a storm, and cannot find her way back to her home.
Other:
Aaaand the coded version:
Spoiler

Code: Select all

[b]Username:[/b] Rockfalcon
[b]Character Name:[/b] Naja Buri, was called Wriggly before he was dumped
[b]Species:[/b] Royal Python (Ball Python)
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Physical Appearance:[/b] [url]http://pythonregius.com/images/products/detail/BlackPastel_Large.jpg[/url] Black Pastel morph ball python. About two and a half feet long, easily able to blend in with the shadows.
[b]Personality:[/b]Slow and ponderous. He's not very smart. He is incredibly vulnerable in the city without protection, so until he finds a warm home he'll be in a lot of danger. He doesn't really understand the danger, though.
[b]History:[/b] He was bought for some snotty brat's birthday and when the brat decided the snake was too lethargic and wasn't exciting enough the parents dumped poor Naja in a park somewhere and left him to fend for himself. Poor boo.
[b]Other:[/b] Where is the city? If it's in a cold place I need to know. That'll affect how Naja lives.

[b]Username:[/b] Rockfalcon
[b]Character Name:[/b] Tchetchi, was called Alex before she escaped
[b]Species:[/b] African Gray Parrot
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Physical Appearance:[/b] [url]http://cdn.theanimals.pics/pictures/www.dkimages.com/discover/Projects/AY595/previews/960489.JPG[/url]
[b]Personality:[/b] Feisty and adventurous, Tchetchi loves to feel the wind under her wings. She also loves to figure things out- puzzles, games, locks... anything that can be tinkered with will be tinkered with if she's around.
[b]History:[/b] Tchetchi escaped when her owner forgot to trim her wings and left her in the room with an open window, assuming she couldn't lift the latch on her cage and fly out. She just wanted to see outside- she intended to return to her owner, but got lost when it became night and then disoriented the next day in a storm, and cannot find her way back to her home.
[b]Other:[/b]
Allorvia watches over the little ones!
Allorvia's current charges:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to RP?: Hunt and Kill
moondragon
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by moondragon »

You forgot to put the hidden word in your form, but that's okay because I can tell you read the rules :p Accepted!

I'm not really sure about the city, I was thinking a city sort of like New York, where its hot in the summer but snows in the winter. What do you guys think?
ImageImageImageImage
Rockfalcon
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rockfalcon »

Crap. Forgot the patato.

Um... New York is pretty neat. It could work if people dumped pets in Central Park (which they do) and we could put a good amount of the RP there if some of the animals didn't want to leave it. I'm down with New York.
Allorvia watches over the little ones!
Allorvia's current charges:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to RP?: Hunt and Kill
alyssawillome
CreaturesTrade

Post by alyssawillome »

New York sounds fine to me as well.
moondragon
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by moondragon »

Rockfalcon wrote:Crap. Forgot the patato.

Um... New York is pretty neat. It could work if people dumped pets in Central Park (which they do) and we could put a good amount of the RP there if some of the animals didn't want to leave it. I'm down with New York.
I can't really assume everyone knows a lot about New York (I personally haven't actually been there), but we can base it roughly off that.

I like the central park idea. I'll make the starting location around there. I'm about to make the first post. :hooray:
ImageImageImageImage
alyssawillome
CreaturesTrade

Post by alyssawillome »

Yeah I've never been and am a bit of a country girl myself actually, we can have a made up city if that's fine with a New York like Central Park area.
moondragon
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by moondragon »

I don't really think the animals would care what the city name is, anyway. We'll just assume it's similar to New York in climate.

I live in a very tiny town in the middle of Ohio. I've been to cities before, but I can't say that I know much about living in one.

The first post is up! :woo:
ImageImageImageImage
alyssawillome
CreaturesTrade

Post by alyssawillome »

My family travels a lot so I've been stuck in the suburbs :/.

It's my 11th move in 17 years.

Return to “Backstage”