Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
moondragon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Dark Streets OOC

Post by moondragon »

Hi there~ This is the out of character chat thread for Dark Streets. You may discuss plot for the RP, or you can chat about anything you feel like. We're all friends here.

Also, remember, this is where you should post your forms!
ImageImageImageImage
pigsty26
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Re: Dark Streets OOC

Post by pigsty26 »

Username:pigsty26
Character Name: Rona
Species:German Shepherd
Physical Appearance: http://greatdogbreed.com/wp-content/upl ... pies-6.jpg
Personality:Rona is Still a hyper pup and she loves to chew on things. She is starting to show some good leadership skills and one day may be a strong leader.
History: She was born in an alley way and was separated from her mother 6 weeks later.
Other:patato

Code: Select all

Physical Appearance: [url]http://greatdogbreed.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/German-shepherd-puppies-6.jpg[/url]
    Personality:Rona is Still a hyper pup and she loves to chew on things. She is starting to show some good leadership skills and one day may be a strong leader.
    History: She was born in an alley way and was separated from her mother 6 weeks later.
Please click My eggs and creatures Here!

The Star Of The Show
ImageStar He is a good boy.
moondragon
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by moondragon »

pigsty26 wrote:Username:pigsty26
Physical Appearance: http://greatdogbreed.com/wp-content/upl ... pies-6.jpg

Physical Appearance: [url]http://greatdogbreed.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/German-shepherd-puppies-6.jpg[/url]
Looks awesome :hooray: Accepted! We'll start as soon as we get a few more members.
ImageImageImageImage
pigsty26
CreaturesTrade

Post by pigsty26 »

For a second character can I make a hampster please?

The Star Of The Show
moondragon
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by moondragon »

pigsty26 wrote:For a second character can I make a hampster please?
Sure, go ahead! ^_^
ImageImageImageImage
alyssawillome
CreaturesTrade

Post by alyssawillome »

Username:alyssawillome
Character Name:Bennett, but likes to be called Ben.
Species: dog, Turkish Kangal
Physical Appearance: Image
He is 33 inches at the shoulder, size reference: http://oi42.tinypic.com/2dhhglv.jpg .
Personality:Bennett is a very protective dog of those he cares about. He isn't much for words and normally keeps his opinions to himself, he has a slightly negative view on life and has a tendency to enter bouts of depression. He is more of a follower then a leader and prefers to keep to the back of the pack and on the look out instead.
History: He was at first a high class working dog for a farmer, but after his owner died in am accident he left on his own and found a mate on the streets, however she and their puppies were captured by the dogcatchers, he's never been the same since.
Other:patato?

[b]Username:[/b]alyssawillome
[b]Character Name:[/b]Bennett, but likes to be called Ben.
[b]Species:[/b] dog, Turkish Kangal
[b]Gender:[/b]male
[b]Physical Appearance:[/b] [img]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7026/sivaskangalresmi21.jpg[/img]
He is 33 inches at the shoulder, size reference: http://oi42.tinypic.com/2dhhglv.jpg .
[b]Personality:[/b]Bennett is a very protective dog of those he cares about. He isn't much for words and normally keeps his opinions to himself, he has a slightly negative view on life and has a tendency to enter bouts of depression. He is more of a follower then a leader and prefers to keep to the back of the pack and on the look out instead.
[b]History:[/b] He was at first a high class working dog for a farmer, but after his owner died in am accident he left on his own and found a mate on the streets, however she and their puppies were captured by the dogcatchers, he's never been the same since.
[b]Other:[/b]patato?

[[@Pigsty- Noticed your character is a pup, if you'd like when we go ahead and start she could be traveling with Bennett? It's up to you but it would be something he'd do(taking in a pup) and might be a good way to help your character out since they're young. It's up to you though :). ]]
moondragon
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by moondragon »

Accepted!! :yey: I will add your form when I wake up in the morning, since it is 3am here. And wow, that is a very large dog haha.

I think the two of you starting off together would be a good way to get things rolling. Maybe at some point in the RP Ben can find his family!
ImageImageImageImage
alyssawillome
CreaturesTrade

Post by alyssawillome »

No his family is gone if rather him build either A) new relationships, or B) someone play his old mate who has found him again and they have been separated so long they have to get to know each other again.

I might make a female cat character as well in a bit here :) or maybe a rat....
moondragon
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by moondragon »

alyssawillome wrote:No his family is gone if rather him build either A) new relationships, or B) someone play his old mate who has found him again and they have been separated so long they have to get to know each other again.

I might make a female cat character as well in a bit here :) or maybe a rat....
Sure :D You can make as many characters as you like, as long as you can keep track of them all.
ImageImageImageImage
pigsty26
CreaturesTrade

Post by pigsty26 »

[Sure that would be fine with me and I agree it would be a good to way to get the Rp rolling.]

The Star Of The Show

Return to “Backstage”