Favourite retro videogame

Come here, take a break, chat with friends about anything and everything.
mimitina
CreaturesTrade

Re: Favourite retro videogame

Post by mimitina »

My fav "retro" game would be Petz 4/5. So much nostalgia. D:
bugseater2000
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by bugseater2000 »

im pretty young so i couldn't experience many 'retro' things but i do enjoy stuff like that a lot. i can't name an exact one, but i really enjoy obscure japanese n64/nes/etc etc games. they're just silly, and a lot of them i've seen have cute or stylized art (not to say american games didn't have that). i also enjoy the petz series tho
"Harness, your hopes for just one person," Image "Because y'know a harness, is only made for one." Image kelbs | he/they | new player | free πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ & more __________________ my guys ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LadyJhudora
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by LadyJhudora »

The original pokemon games, red and blue for gameboy, harvest moon 3 for game boy color, majoras mask for n64, Tomba for ps1 and the super mario games on the nes are the first things that come to mind.
LTB Heartthrob Eshmeri Hatchling SB Male
castlevania
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by castlevania »

i never played this as a middle schooler back when it was all the rage; but i have just started playing Old School Runescape for the first time ever (starting as an Ironman, though we will see if i can persist) and am enjoying it. i wish i had that nostalgia playing it as a middle schooler
π‘Žπ‘ π‘β„Žπ‘œ, 𝑖𝑑/β„Žπ‘’, π‘šπ‘¦ 𝑀𝑒𝑏𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒: π”©π”²π” π”žπ”―π”‘ @ 𝔫𝔒𝔬𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔒𝔰
π–˜π–Žπ–Œπ–“π–†π–™π–šπ–—π–Š 𝖆𝖗𝖙: π‘›π‘œπ‘π‘’π‘–π‘‘π‘Ž

πŸ•ΈοΈ π–’π–ž π–˜π–™π–”π–—π–Š: 𝑒𝑏, 𝑔𝑏, π‘‘π‘œπ‘›π‘–π‘  π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘šπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’
(π’“π’†π’”π’•π’π’„π’Œπ’†π’…: 8/2/24 price reduction on Riparian creatures)
πŸ•ΈοΈ π–™π–—π–†π–‰π–Šπ–˜: 𝑖. π‘–π‘ π‘œ π‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘›π‘¦π‘β„Ž & π‘™π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ 𝑐𝑀𝑠

ImageImage

Return to β€œPopsicle stand”