Poem's Clover Shop (open)

Visit stores run by fellow users, or set up your own specialized shop.

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Which should I do?

Shorter less detailed story responses
17%
Use story template
83%

Total votes: 6

BeautifulPoem
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Poem's Clover Shop (open and new creatures)

Post by BeautifulPoem »

Hollowshield wrote: February 2nd, 2024, 4:14:32 am Walking into the shop I glance around a bit, smiling warmly at the cloaked figure, I look at the contents of the bowls and nodded," good morning! I'm hoping to have a bit of luck with this purchase today.... may I have that cute light prism fox from the 250g bowl?... oh! You have a Fluorowing crystalwing for 750g- may I please have that as well?.. I... think I should pay you a bit more than this to be frank with you... so I'll pay 800 for the cute little one"

I seem to pause for a moment, fishing out a little frozen egg from one of the baskets... tilting my head before gently placing it on the counter," and this Porcelain crystalwing egg too please... I know it says free but... I think having 10g leftover makes no sense for me" I say placing the pouch of 1,060 coins on the counter. Just looking happy to be here.
(sorry for the late reply, life's been busy :derp: )
Happy to see the new customer, the cloaked figure walks over to the bowls on the table and pulls out 2 small orbs. They throw the orbs at your feet which shatter to reveal two creatures. One is a Beautiful fox that seems to have rays of light emanating from its fur. The second creature is a small black dragon with glowing blue gemstones embedded on its body. You hand over a pouch of coins as you pick up the egg from the counter, the dragon hopping onto your shoulder as you do. The cloaked figure counts out the coins and looks delighted at the higher amount. Reaching under the table they hand you a solid Bronze card with some runic markings etched in. As you put it into your pocket the figure whips around and tosses the coins into a black cauldron in the corner of the room. Out of the pot pops a plume of red smoke pops out. In a high pitched voice the shopkeeper exclaims, "unfortunately luck doesn't seem to be on your side today". You thank them for their time before retreating from the tent, the fox at your heels. You follow the clover path back through the forest before ending up at the place you were before this journey began.
English may be my first language, but grammar isn't :derp:
Take a look at my store: Poem's Clover Shop
Please feel free to click on anything in my main tab!
ImageImageImageImageImage
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Re: Poem's Clover Shop (open)

Post by kunigund »

Hello, I would like to purchase this specific Me'chuan Rewana from the 500g tab: creature/12322379
Would be awesome if you could freeze it. Thank you a lot!
BeautifulPoem
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BeautifulPoem »

kunigund wrote: August 6th, 2024, 4:38:01 pm Hello, I would like to purchase this specific Me'chuan Rewana from the 500g tab: creature/12322379
Would be awesome if you could freeze it. Thank you a lot!
Creature frozen and sent you way. Thank you for shopping!
Aolasai
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aolasai »

I'm hoping that I'll have some luck in purchasing all 10 of your Cookies! from the bowl labeled 250g Please and thank you!
♥ ~ Spooky Season Is Coming! ~ ♥ Current Status: Trying to figure out what I'm going to be when I grow up!
Currently on Repeat: Upside Down ~ nothing, nowhere.
♥♥ Wish List ♥♥ Image
Artwork created by Silflame
BeautifulPoem
CreaturesTrade

Post by BeautifulPoem »

Aolasai wrote: August 13th, 2024, 2:58:58 pm I'm hoping that I'll have some luck in purchasing all 10 of your Cookies! from the bowl labeled 250g Please and thank you!
You see a hooded figure sitting at a table as you walk through the entrance of the tent. A group of 10 bowls hover magically on a beautiful tablecloth and the hand of the figure beckons you for a closer look. Upon a closer inspection you spot a bunch of marble like objects in the bowls, each depicting a small item inside that seems to be moving. Finding some that peaks your interest you point out 10 orbs from a glass bowl marked with the number "250". The shopkeeper moves over to the bowl and picks out your choice carefully, before throwing them all on the ground violently. As you jump back startled, the orbs shatter leaving what looks like a plate of shark cookies. As you reach down to grab one they all pop up and start swimming around your head, bobbing up and down in your vision. As you struggle to see through the conga line of cookies you reach for the pouch at your side and hand over some money to the shopkeeper's now outstretched hand. Upon taking the cash the figure hurries over to a black cauldron sitting in a corner of the room. With just as much flurry as smashing the orbs, the coins are thrown into the cauldron creating a huge puff of green smoke. The shopkeepers eyes light up, and you notice her almost feline eyes narrow in what you hope is joy. She then says to you in a feminine sing song voice, "Lucky, Lucky, it's your lucky day". She dances over to the table and leans over it almost pushing over the bowls on top. "A lucky person deserves a lucky prize, what shall you choose?" You pick from her offers and thank her for her service as she directs you out. Leaving the tent, head still surrounded by the floating shark cookies, you follow the clover trail that brought you here. Eventually you end up back in the spot you had been before embarking on this shopping journey with the clover path nowhere to be seen. However in your heart you know that if desired, you could find your way back.

Congratulations on winning! Please respond to this post about what you would like for your prize. You may either get a silver card (10% off next purchase and if not used, a guarantee of two of the new event creatures during gifting holidays) or a creature from the 3k bowl or less.
Also I ended up doing a bit of a longer story tidbit as I was feeling in the mood to write more, so hope you enjoy a scene of the shopkeeper possibly going a bit more crazy :t-X3: .
Aolasai
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aolasai »

Oh Wow! I absolutely enjoyed reading your response, It was amazing and I have no complaints about it being long. :3 As for my prize could I get the silver card please and thank you. :)
♥ ~ Spooky Season Is Coming! ~ ♥ Current Status: Trying to figure out what I'm going to be when I grow up!
Currently on Repeat: Upside Down ~ nothing, nowhere.
♥♥ Wish List ♥♥ Image
Artwork created by Silflame
BeautifulPoem
CreaturesTrade

Post by BeautifulPoem »

Initial form post updated with the silver card, new round is ready to go.

Return to “Mercado”