The Graceful Wind Creature

Earth and Wind creature design contest
MintyZedGrimes
CreaturesTrade

The Graceful Wind Creature

Post by MintyZedGrimes »

Hello all Master Magi's.

Alrighty then, this is my first time trying anything like this out, I'm a newer Magi in The Keep so, I'm a bit nervous about this. If I mispell anything or leave any info out, I blame my nerves.

Okay let's get down to business. I came across the wind creature that the student saw, or, at least this may have been it. I had my sketch books with me at the time, so I started drawing it out immediately after I saw it. This is what I was able to make out in the moments I saw it.

As you can see from these roughly sketched and inked drawings, I think it may be what you're looking for. It looks graceful, has the double wings, tails, and the talons. It's eyes where almost glowing, and it had lightly colored pupils. I didn't mean to darken them in that top image, my Wikken Cat was distracting me. The tails where gorgeous, they where flowing like wind almost, and faded towards the tips of the tails. And the wings where so majestic and spectacular, and powerful. It flew away almost as soon as I got close enough to see the long beak and pupils. Oh, and it was covered in feathers. I don't really recall what color it was, grey? A white with blueish hue? Maybe all blue? I can't remember. It was awesome though! I hope what I saw was what we where looking for, I'll keep an eye out for that rocky-guy the student saw, too.

Sayonara, Magi Masters. I really hope this was of any help in the search.
My Bread Buddy
~~~Image~~~

~~~~~~~~~

LaserRobot
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Graceful Wind Creature

Post by LaserRobot »

I love yours! <3
MintyZedGrimes
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Graceful Wind Creature

Post by MintyZedGrimes »