Wind Creature - Angel Wyvern

Earth and Wind creature design contest
Noviara
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Wind Creature - Angel Wyvern

Post by Noviara »

First time entering a contest so please bear with me...

This is the Angel Wyvern, a mysterious wind-aligned creature. It's origin is unknown (from my mind). It is a slender, graceful creature, a mix of bird, lizard and dragon. It has two sets of wings, one lavender and one pink. It also has two blue-green tails, both very thin and ribbon-like. It has taloned feet like those of a bird of prey, and a dragon's head with silver horns and a small halo. It's body is mostly white with a pink underbelly.

Here is my drawing of the Angel Wyvern

Angel Wyverns are a rare, peaceful species. They only appear to those with pure hearts, and will flee immediately if any violent thoughts are detected. Their mere presence is said to cause feelings of peace and forgiveness, immediately stopping any fight in the area. Their name comes from their appearance and peaceful ways, very different than most wyverns. If attacked, an Angel Wyvern will flee immediately, and will only fight back if cornered. An Angel Wyvern will only attack first if it is hunting, and they never hunt intelligent creatures. They hunt in a similar way has hawks, diving from the sky to snatch up their prey in their talons. While bonding with an Angel Wyvern is very difficult, they are loyal companions and possess strong magic over wind and emotions. Due to their rarity, very little else is known about them.
Hoarding Kitsunes and Skulks, will take any unwanted foxes.Image
You're welcome to mine in my keep, most of my creatures don't bite.
ImageImageImage
(Avatar made by me using official Pokemon sprites.)
ShadowVixen
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: Wind Creature - Angel Wyvern

Post by ShadowVixen »

This one is very pretty.

Return to “October 2014 Monthly Contest”