Wind creature

Earth and Wind creature design contest
popa16
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Wind creature

Post by popa16 »

That's my idea of wind creature (female). I will add description later. For now I'm trying to make male version, more dangerous, with big claws. And I'm thinking about the name of the specie, but it's very diffucult to me. The only thing I made up is "sirocco"...

What do you think about it?
LTB topic Ardulen Grotesques and Halloween creatures!!!
LunatheDragoness
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Re: Wind creature

Post by LunatheDragoness »

That is very beautiful .
Currently busy with college. Send PM if I haven't sent you an order from Donec Cove.
Donec Cove
popa16
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Wind creature

Post by popa16 »

Thank you.

I have drew the male version and hatchling(I don't know, maybe there will be also male/female fersion for hatchlings). The will be with two tails looks like this adult's.
It is too big, hole size there: link.

I had some dilemmas with male. I made wings bigger and legs and tails in a bit another pose. And of course more dangerous claws.

I have also the main ideas of there specie. They have very weak legs and main part of their lives they flying. They live in family groups and the hole lifetime spend in permanent pairs.

For now I have colour version of female and I'm starting colouring male and hatchling.
LTB topic Ardulen Grotesques and Halloween creatures!!!

Return to “October 2014 Monthly Contest”