Liekki Lisko (Phoenix x Anaugi)

A Damaged Beastiary
MothballMilkshake
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Liekki Lisko (Phoenix x Anaugi)

Post by MothballMilkshake »

Egg:

This small egg is covered in scales, and burns when you pick it up

Hatchling:

The moment this creature hatches, a Magi has to carefully guard their flammable materials. A motley looking beast, with the shape of a lizard and the beak of a bird, its body is covered in scales that, when unhappy, will heat up beyond its control, catching anything it's sitting on alight. Through the scales poke the occasional feather, which the Lisko often plucks from its body, making it into a soft nest. It often clicks its beak at its Magi when it desires food, perhaps with the threat of breathing fire if it's not sated. Luckily, at this age, they have not yet developed this ability.

Adult:

What once was an incredibly unattractive beast has completely shed its scaled skin, revealing healthy and vibrant plumage below. The feathers glow a bright red while the Lisko is content, and, like its Anaugi heritage, fade between green and blue when exerting its magical properties. No longer does the Magi this Lisko is bonded to have to worry about their items being unintentionally set alight, for the Lisko has full control over the heat it exerts, and often keeps their Magi warm in the freezing winters, or on long journeys to the frigid north of Arkene and beyond. When needed, it can spout a small flame from its beak, though not for extended periods of time.

General:

It's rumoured that a Magi once encouraged all their companions to get along, to be close friends, resulting in a phoenix and anaugi being left to their own devices. The resulting creature is often as temperamental as its anaugi parent, but once it matures, it calms into a resilient and loyal companion. They are sought after as companions, as their adult plumage is soft and the heat it generates is comforting for Magi in colder climates.
ImageImage My babies thank you
ImageImageImage
Member of the Watershop. Shop price+300, I can get you your creatures! Creatures for sale in my extra and SALE tabs, PM me
LightningDragon
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Liekki Lisko (Phoenix x Anaugi)

Post by LightningDragon »

This is a really interesting idea! I'd want one. :lol:
ImageImageImage

Return to “February 2017 Monthly Contest”