what is egg sitting/walking?

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
gummiphrog
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

what is egg sitting/walking?

Post by gummiphrog »

I've seen people talking about egg sitting/ pet walking on other virtual pet websites as well.. I've been searching for what it even means ever since i heard about it... hoped a search would clear this up so i didn't have to make a post asking others what it means, but the only thing i can find is just the mention the words but not actually what it means :t-sweat:
hope this is the right place to post this :italian:
They/them | Creature Collector | Filling The Pokedex
Sorry i'm burnt out, will try to be on for events/new releases <3
/)/)
( . .)
( づ♡
~egg and hatchling clicks are much appreciated~
MS Daily Nursery Post

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: what is egg sitting/walking?

Post by Enchanteddil »

It means to sit other members eggs till they hatch/ grow either for free or for a small price. You can post your eggs in the threads created for the service and usually you are asked if you want your eggs just to hatchlings or to adults and they sit your eggs, meaning, they post in click threads, put them in click sites, post them on Twitter etc until your eggs hatch/ grow. It's a means to get assistance to hatch/ grow your eggs and creatures.

Yes, this is the right place to ask questions related to the forum ^_^
gummiphrog
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: what is egg sitting/walking?

Post by gummiphrog »

ohhhh I see...
I thought smth similar but I thought it mustve been smth more bc "well could always just look up hatcheries n stuff on your" but ig some people could have more resources at hand and it if pretty annoying to manage when u dont have much time to spare in the day... interesting service /pos
thank you!! :D
They/them | Creature Collector | Filling The Pokedex
Sorry i'm burnt out, will try to be on for events/new releases <3
/)/)
( . .)
( づ♡
~egg and hatchling clicks are much appreciated~
MS Daily Nursery Post

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Support and Suggestions”