A featured creature, a headcanon

Share any written short stories, novels, or poetry

Moderator: Tea House Moderators

audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

A featured creature, a headcanon

Post by audrei9 »

So I noticed that this site has a featured creature entry that changes, and just for fun I'm going to try and write a headcanon I have about each creature. Anyone's welcome to talk in this btw!

The first creature is the dugong! bestiary/266
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Please click these pretty critters! You can click them once every day! :3 TSYM!!!

Proud user of the image free magistream nursery!
pokomagi01
An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Kitsune, Headcanon

Post by pokomagi01 »

The current featured creature is the Kitsune/40

These creatures must have some minor shapeshifting ability that is almost impossible for the average magi to notice. How else did they get into that hole that seemed just a little too small for such a creature? Or get to a cliff way too high for them to jump to?
Last edited by pokomagi01 on September 15th, 2024, 11:28:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pokomagi01
An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Silvian Alphyn, Headcanon

Post by pokomagi01 »

The current featured creature is the Silvian Alphyn/54

Since these creatures tend to adapt to their environment, I like to imagine that the alphyns in hotter regions are covered in scales rather than fur. I also like to think that the alphyns in denser regions have longer claws to help them climb trees and move around obstacles, but the alphyns in the desert regions would have wider and flatter paws to prevent them from sinking in the sand.

Return to “Tea House”