LTT for Stadsolifants

Put your LTB (looking to buy) and LTT (looking to trade) requests here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Real
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

LTT for Stadsolifants

Post by Real »

Hello :wave:
I'm hoping to save a bit of gold this month and trade my leftover crystalwings for the new donis.
Am looking for one of each for my collection, so they can be any gender. Birthday and percent aren't important but I'd like them to be unnamed and unfrozen hatchlings.

The available crystalwings can be found here: https://magistream.com/user/Real/Magiversary-gifts
Valuing shards at 25k each
The crystalwings at:
Saerulis, light and dark lapis, moroi and cypheles at 2k each
Selenic and helian at 1.5k each
Selenic and helian eclipse at 3k each
Everything else at 1k each

Let me know which ones you'd like.
If you're interested in offering both stadsolifants, I'll trade all the crystalwings in a bulk.
by Saebra
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTT for Stadsolifants

Post by sammythethief »

I can trade you one of each Stadsolifant for the bulk crystalwings, if you're still willing to do that ^_^
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Please do not click any hatchlings in my Main tab. Thank you.
Real
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Real »

sammythethief wrote: June 3rd, 2024, 2:41:57 pm I can trade you one of each Stadsolifant for the bulk crystalwings, if you're still willing to do that ^_^
I very much still want to trade, yes <3
Just a heads up, though. I need to get some sleep right now and I'll be at work the entire day tomorrow. Will only be able to send the cws on Wednesday. It's hard to deal with trades on the phone :sweat:
by Saebra
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Real wrote: June 3rd, 2024, 3:54:08 pm
sammythethief wrote: June 3rd, 2024, 2:41:57 pm I can trade you one of each Stadsolifant for the bulk crystalwings, if you're still willing to do that ^_^
I very much still want to trade, yes <3
Just a heads up, though. I need to get some sleep right now and I'll be at work the entire day tomorrow. Will only be able to send the cws on Wednesday. It's hard to deal with trades on the phone :sweat:
That's not a problem - don't worry about it! I'll let you initiate the trade when you're ready, so that you can catch the hatchlings when you confirm the trade :wave:
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Please do not click any hatchlings in my Main tab. Thank you.

Return to “Kancha”