ENDED

Raffles, contests and giveaways can be held here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

castlevania
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

ENDED

Post by castlevania »

today is my birthday! i am holding a raffle. :t-swoon:

5 winners, and each winner will get to pick any creature from any of my Sales tabs (*excluding creatures in the "Sale Giftborn" and "Sale Doni" tabs):

https://magistream.com/user/castlevania

i will draw 5 winners on June 8, 12:00am PST (3:00am EST).

please reply with 1 creature you would like most, and up to 3 alternative creatures you'd like instead (remember you will only receive one creature).

i will reply with a number for you. when i roll the 5 entry numbers, i will prioritize sending creatures to users in order from lowest to highest winning number.

thank you!

entrants:
Spoiler
none yet
Last edited by castlevania on June 10th, 2024, 3:27:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
π‘Žπ‘ π‘β„Žπ‘œ, 𝑖𝑑/β„Žπ‘’, π‘šπ‘¦ 𝑀𝑒𝑏𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒: π”©π”²π” π”žπ”―π”‘ @ 𝔫𝔒𝔬𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔒𝔰
π–˜π–Žπ–Œπ–“π–†π–™π–šπ–—π–Š 𝖆𝖗𝖙: π‘›π‘œπ‘π‘’π‘–π‘‘π‘Ž

πŸ•ΈοΈ π–’π–ž π–˜π–™π–”π–—π–Š: 𝑒𝑏, 𝑔𝑏, π‘‘π‘œπ‘›π‘–π‘  π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘šπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’
(π’“π’†π’”π’•π’π’„π’Œπ’†π’…: 8/2/24 price reduction on Riparian creatures)
πŸ•ΈοΈ π–™π–—π–†π–‰π–Šπ–˜: 𝑖. π‘–π‘ π‘œ π‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘›π‘¦π‘β„Ž & π‘™π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ 𝑐𝑀𝑠

ImageImage
Infenza
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: castlevania's raffle (5 winners, ends 6/8)

Post by Infenza »

Happy belated birthday! I hope you had a lovely day ^_^ This is such a sweet thing to do

I'd love to enter, if that's alright. Here are my creature choices c:

First: Heart Briar Rosa Dove

Other 3:
Soul Briar Rosa Dove
Adunatonsus
Hellas Amagnae
Last edited by Infenza on June 6th, 2024, 9:58:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
they/them -- GMT+2
Dragon Cave -- Final Outpost -- Forest of Mirrors -- Flight Rising

I return clicks when I see them! c:

>> Gender Trade Emporium <<
froglady
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by froglady »

You are most generous. I would like:
https://magistream.com/creature/15076824 Female Moroi CW
since I got several males and no females. Thank you.

Alternate choice: winged cat of any sort.
My join date says 2012, when I made an account I promptly forgot about until August 2023, so I'm really *gasp* a newbie. :)
I have no phobias or disliked critters. Feel free to click anything in my keep, except the "Quests" tab. I think you'll find plenty there without those 2 or 3.
Seallbay
CreaturesTrade

Post by Seallbay »

castlevania
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by castlevania »

hi! sorry for the delay; the raffle is now closed. as there were less than 5 entrants ill give everyone their desired creature :wave:

i will send each of you your desired creatures for trade soon!

@Infenza I am so sorry, as my original post has stated, donis are ineligible for the raffle (as well as giftborns). you are welcome to pick another non-giftborn / non-doni creature! ^.^
π‘Žπ‘ π‘β„Žπ‘œ, 𝑖𝑑/β„Žπ‘’, π‘šπ‘¦ 𝑀𝑒𝑏𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒: π”©π”²π” π”žπ”―π”‘ @ 𝔫𝔒𝔬𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔒𝔰

πŸ•ΈοΈ π–’π–ž π–˜π–™π–”π–—π–Š: 𝑒𝑏, 𝑔𝑏, π‘‘π‘œπ‘›π‘–π‘  π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘šπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’
(π’“π’†π’”π’•π’π’„π’Œπ’†π’…: 8/2/24 price reduction on Riparian creatures)
πŸ•ΈοΈ π–™π–—π–†π–‰π–Šπ–˜: 𝑖. π‘–π‘ π‘œ π‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘›π‘¦π‘β„Ž & π‘™π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ 𝑐𝑀𝑠

ImageImage
Infenza
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Infenza »

@castlevania My bad! I very confidently misread that X'D I'd love an Adunatonsus if one is still available c:
they/them -- GMT+2
Dragon Cave -- Final Outpost -- Forest of Mirrors -- Flight Rising

I return clicks when I see them! c:

>> Gender Trade Emporium <<
castlevania
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by castlevania »

Infenza wrote: ↑June 9th, 2024, 2:16:17 am @castlevania My bad! I very confidently misread that X'D I'd love an Adunatonsus if one is still available c:
no worries at all! i understand it happens XD thank you for letting me know! ill send a trade once im available(currently busy atm haha)

ImageImage
castlevania
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by castlevania »

sent out all the trades! ill lock this thread now

ImageImage

Return to β€œZocalo”