Hi! Would love adult players to get into the game!

Come here, take a break, chat with friends about anything and everything.
harvestmoon66
CreaturesTrade

Hi! Would love adult players to get into the game!

Post by harvestmoon66 »

Hey I’m 29 she/her. I want to play magistream. Is there any chance that you can make stories for the site and your pets? I like Pokémon,anime, manga,reading and writing too. I am happy to talk to 20 and up:)
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Hi! Would love adult players to get into the game!

Post by darksouls »

Hi, welcome!

You can share stories and writing to do with or set in the world of Magistream in this forum section:

https://magistream.com/viewforum.php?f=54

Cheers, hope to see you around! :)

- Alex
harvestmoon66
CreaturesTrade

Post by harvestmoon66 »

Yay I’m glad too see! Thank you 😊
6and
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by 6and »

Welcome to magistream! I believe alot of us are adults here? I've only noticed a few younger than me not by far and I'm from the year 2000.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
✦6AND the MAG3✦
Thanks for the clicks!
My Laptop screen is broken bare with me pls.
harvestmoon66
CreaturesTrade

Post by harvestmoon66 »

6and wrote: June 20th, 2024, 12:19:22 am Welcome to magistream! I believe alot of us are adults here? I've only noticed a few younger than me not by far and I'm from the year 2000.
That’s ok! 👍🏻 how are you doing?
6and
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by 6and »

I'm doing okay just work and gaming and day to day life as usual, how about yourself? Also if you're looking for a more fast pace/short form talking I'd suggest maybe joining the magistream discord if you're interested. Not required though.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
✦6AND the MAG3✦
Thanks for the clicks!
My Laptop screen is broken bare with me pls.
froglady
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by froglady »

I'm in my 60s and been playing online PBBGs since the 90's. I pop in a few times a day as I get time, but I don't really have enough to write as much as I would like to. It's pretty much just core gameplay (catching, hatching, breeding, quests) for me. I think a lot of the players here are adults and many are probably short on time as well with kids and jobs and older parents to fill their days. That's probably why there isn't as much lore/canon writing going on as on some similar sites. We're a friendly bunch here, though. Welcome and hope you enjoy yourself.
My join date says 2012, when I made an account I promptly forgot about until August 2023, so I'm really *gasp* a newbie. :)
I have no phobias or disliked critters. Feel free to click anything in my keep, except the "Quests" tab. I think you'll find plenty there without those 2 or 3.
LadyJhudora
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by LadyJhudora »

Welcome to the site! I'm 27 and absolutely adore it here, though granted i do poof a fair bit. But you'll find a lot of adults here honestly! a bunch of us have been here for years and call Magistream our home.
LTB Heartthrob Eshmeri Hatchling SB Male
harvestmoon66
CreaturesTrade

Post by harvestmoon66 »

Thank you all :) I will keep this all in mind. Can I have a lick too discord group?
harvestmoon66
CreaturesTrade

Post by harvestmoon66 »

LadyJhudora wrote: June 21st, 2024, 7:14:39 pm Welcome to the site! I'm 27 and absolutely adore it here, though granted i do poof a fair bit. But you'll find a lot of adults here honestly! a bunch of us have been here for years and call Magistream our home.
Hi there ^^ I’m open to things like discord but am equally as happy talking here

Return to “Popsicle stand”