Hello !

New here? Come say hi, or even give us a short bio!
SpiceWyrm
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Hello !

Post by SpiceWyrm »

- I made this account a couple of years ago but forgot about it fairly quickly. I'm not sure what activity I had in 2020 since that was 4 years ago, but I have no idea what I'm doing so I'm practically new. I used to have an old account on here - pretty sure it was around 2018 but that one's also long gone. It's been a long time but I'm enjoying adoptable sites I used to play, which is how I found this again. Does anyone have any tips I should know to get started?
prettyiggy7
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: Hello !

Post by prettyiggy7 »

Welcome back! Eggs (only 5 are allowed) or hatchlings (up to 10 w/5 eggs) can obtained through the Stream or in Zocalo where generous Admins & fellow Magi donate duplicate eggs for free.

Check out the Forum for particular things that might interest you. Support & Suggestions is a great area to ask specific questions you may have. I enjoy Reindeer Games which are fun & help you gain gold ~ the currency used to trade &/or purchase creatures. You can buy Shards in the Donate section to purchase some of the current creatures available in some of the Shops like the Donation Shop & the Shimmering Shop. Other Shops accept gold.

Good luck, and most of all have Fun!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thanks for Clicking!

Return to “Introductions”