Just some things I've run accross lately

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Syth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Just some things I've run accross lately

Post by Syth »

I noticed recently I am not getting any gold from adults... so maybe that was disabled in order to make way for whatever is coming in August?

Also... I've noticed the new drop pets have 'northern' 'eastern' and 'southern' in their names... but has anyone got a 'western' one yet?

An idea I had to, to maybe help with things on the site for quests - maybe have like a bank of sorts, where you can store 'x' amount of gold (obviously not all of it at once cuz that's silly honestly) to help with the issue some players have with returning to quests after 'x' amount of time and not remembering that it requires gold.

Just a thought.
Beware of dragons for you are small & tasty.I Pledge Allegiance to the Lamb
Love maybe love, but there's no excuse for the ignorance.
RIP HiddenMystic 2024, you will be missed.

ImageImageImageImageImage
Thanks for clicking! 0/25 gifts thank you!

Shop
Raffle
Wishlist
froglady
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: Just some things I've run accross lately

Post by froglady »

The April newsletter announced the removal of gold from adults. There was also a discussion board up for the month of March for people to give suggestions for how we might make gold in other ways (some of the suggestions were minigames, daily login rewards and daily quests, but no announcement of what we might expect yet). Also renaming fees were reduced and posts now earn a max of 400 gold.
My join date says 2012, when I made an account I promptly forgot about until August 2023, so I'm really *gasp* a newbie. :)
I have no phobias or disliked critters. Feel free to click anything in my keep, except the "Quests" tab. I think you'll find plenty there without those 2 or 3.
BeeNme
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by BeeNme »

Syth wrote: June 23rd, 2024, 7:52:02 pm I noticed recently I am not getting any gold from adults... so maybe that was disabled in order to make way for whatever is coming in August?

Also... I've noticed the new drop pets have 'northern' 'eastern' and 'southern' in their names... but has anyone got a 'western' one yet?

I got 3 westerns a few minutes ago. I think it's random which one you get.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Wishlist:
Spoiler
Brak Allirax, White Cukurba, Catalana Dismot, White or Piebald Cervinus Deer, Angora Jackalope, Ouranian Koi, Arkenian Sakeira, winged cats
Dream creatures: Silver Alicanto, Calico Tienko
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

BeeNme wrote: June 23rd, 2024, 11:04:43 pm
Syth wrote: June 23rd, 2024, 7:52:02 pm I noticed recently I am not getting any gold from adults... so maybe that was disabled in order to make way for whatever is coming in August?

Ya'll need to look at creature release threads, your questions would be answered there
https://magistream.com/viewtopic.php?t=234482
Syth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Syth »

cool. :3

Shop
Raffle
Wishlist
Syth
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Syth »

BBkat wrote: June 23rd, 2024, 11:29:21 pm

Ya'll need to look at creature release threads, your questions would be answered there

I asked if anyone had gotten one, not if they existed - which would have been a more proper question for the topic you suggested.

Shop
Raffle
Wishlist
Syth
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Syth »

froglady wrote: June 23rd, 2024, 8:38:54 pm The April newsletter announced the removal of gold from adults. There was also a discussion board up for the month of March for people to give suggestions for how we might make gold in other ways (some of the suggestions were minigames, daily login rewards and daily quests, but no announcement of what we might expect yet). Also renaming fees were reduced and posts now earn a max of 400 gold.
Appreciate you mentioning this. I was very busy during that month and thus likely missed the detail of that newsletter or just forgot.

Shop
Raffle
Wishlist
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Syth wrote: June 24th, 2024, 1:49:34 am
BBkat wrote: June 23rd, 2024, 11:29:21 pm

I asked if anyone had gotten one, not if they existed - which would have been a more proper question for the topic you suggested.
Again, if you had looked in that thread, you would have seen that people had gotten them. The thread is for the new releae so yes, a question of 'has anyone getten this yet' would be fitting there b/c that's what the thread is for.
Syth
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Syth »

BBkat wrote: June 24th, 2024, 1:21:06 pm Again, if you had looked in that thread, you would have seen that people had gotten them. The thread is for the new releae so yes, a question of 'has anyone getten this yet' would be fitting there b/c that's what the thread is for.
I'm not going to address this again because clearly your point of view of the point of the question is different from mine and we'd just go in circles.

Shop
Raffle
Wishlist
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by BBkat »

Syth wrote: June 24th, 2024, 8:41:48 pm
BBkat wrote: June 24th, 2024, 1:21:06 pm Again, if you had looked in that thread, you would have seen that people had gotten them. The thread is for the new release so yes, a question of 'has anyone gotten this yet' would be fitting there b/c that's what the thread is for.
I'm not going to address this again because clearly your point of view of the point of the question is different from mine and we'd just go in circles.
Then why did you reply?
And it's not "my point of view" on the question it's a literal fact. If you have a question about a newly released creature, it goes IN THE THREAD FOR THE NEWLY RELEASED CREATURE. That is what the thread is for. Literally ANY QUESTION. Whether it's 'does this exist' or 'has anyone gotten it' (if anything 'has anyone gotten this yet' is even MORE fitting for the thread since we know said critter exists and said question can be answered by looking at the first post).

Return to “Support and Suggestions”