Bestiary

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
rainebats
An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Bestiary

Post by rainebats »

Hi all !
I noticed that certain species aren’t in the Bestiary, is it because they’re new and will eventually be added or is it something else? This has happened with two species that I’ve seen so far. The one I remember the name of is Western Arcus Feli .
Trissan
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Bestiary

Post by Trissan »

Hi!
You're correct ^_^ It usually takes a couple of days before newly added creatures appear in the Beastiary.

If you want to get an idea of the creatures before they're added you can go to the forum category Community Discussion and locate the a corresponding post regarding the new creatures :)
rainebats
An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Bestiary

Post by rainebats »

Trissan wrote: June 24th, 2024, 12:17:50 am Hi!
You're correct ^_^ It usually takes a couple of days before newly added creatures appear in the Beastiary.

If you want to get an idea of the creatures before they're added you can go to the forum category Community Discussion and locate the a corresponding post regarding the new creatures :)
Thank you!

Return to “Support and Suggestions”