The Stream

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
blackdragon71
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

The Stream

Post by blackdragon71 »

Or rather, "streams". Not a fan at the moment, though I am intrigued by the idea of being able to select eggs from different areas of the world, but the selection isn't changing up every few minutes. Is this a glitch, or did I get thrown into some alternate universe where I can't hunt for more dragons, horses, and kitties to add to my growing armies?
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Stream

Post by Rosehill »

blackdragon71 wrote: July 30th, 2024, 12:20:48 am Or rather, "streams". Not a fan at the moment, though I am intrigued by the idea of being able to select eggs from different areas of the world, but the selection isn't changing up every few minutes. Is this a glitch, or did I get thrown into some alternate universe where I can't hunt for more dragons, horses, and kitties to add to my growing armies?
Can you clarify what you're not a fan at the moment about the tributaries? Is it the links to the existing ones? Or just the idea that there are multiple places to get stream eggs from, as the tributaries were originally released four years ago: viewtopic.php?t=227045 (the thread has partially old information, as nowadays the tributary eggs do move)

The tributaries refresh every hour, and each tributary holds a specific selection of creatures. The overall, or "main" stream that can be accessed through the top navigation and the site header banner has all stream creatures appearing in it. ^.^
blackdragon71
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Stream

Post by blackdragon71 »

Rosehill wrote: July 30th, 2024, 1:59:42 am
Can you clarify what you're not a fan at the moment about the tributaries? Is it the links to the existing ones? Or just the idea that there are multiple places to get stream eggs from, as the tributaries were originally released four years ago: viewtopic.php?t=227045 (the thread has partially old information, as nowadays the tributary eggs do move)

The tributaries refresh every hour, and each tributary holds a specific selection of creatures. The overall, or "main" stream that can be accessed through the top navigation and the site header banner has all stream creatures appearing in it. ^.^
I understand, thank you! It seemed like the species of eggs weren't changing much at all yesterday, even after the hour shift and doing a hard refresh and clearing cache/cookies. But I've been by a couple times today at different times of the day, and it does seem to be different each time.

Return to “Support and Suggestions”