Issue with Stream

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Seabra
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Issue with Stream

Post by Seabra »

Hey! I've only noticed this issue on my chrome browsers, but the stream is 'glitched' out and doesn't have the sliding animation. If I use Microsoft edge, the stream works perfectly. Not sure what it's about or if it's just me/my settings, but I thought I would bring it to your attention ^.^

Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Issue with Stream

Post by Rosehill »

Please do a hard refresh on your browser, or clear your browser's browsing cache. ^_^

Rosehill wrote: July 29th, 2024, 2:35:23 pm A few adjustments to the site have been made today. Due to that some browsers may want to hold onto old version of the site's outlook, even though the site is trying to tell your browsers to get a newer version. So:

If the site, especially the stream, looks wonky (e.g. a double row of eggs, or there are links under one another underneath the stream) please either clear your browser's cache, or do a hard refresh on your browser!

Especially for mobile browsers you may need to clear your browsing data for the view to appear properly, as some mobile browsers really like to hold on to older versions.
Seabra
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Issue with Stream

Post by Seabra »

Rosehill wrote: July 30th, 2024, 5:11:10 am Please do a hard refresh on your browser, or clear your browser's browsing cache. ^_^

Rosehill wrote: July 29th, 2024, 2:35:23 pm A few adjustments to the site have been made today. Due to that some browsers may want to hold onto old version of the site's outlook, even though the site is trying to tell your browsers to get a newer version. So:

If the site, especially the stream, looks wonky (e.g. a double row of eggs, or there are links under one another underneath the stream) please either clear your browser's cache, or do a hard refresh on your browser!

Especially for mobile browsers you may need to clear your browsing data for the view to appear properly, as some mobile browsers really like to hold on to older versions.
This worked, thank you very much! ^.^ <3

Return to “Support and Suggestions”