Reformatting Stream Tributary layout?

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Myouki
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Reformatting Stream Tributary layout?

Post by Myouki »

So I was hunting in the stream and noticed a new section for the Tributaries. I like the idea, but I also noticed there's a lot of empty space:

So I tinkered with the section a bit and came up with a (crude) potential layout that cuts down on the empty space while still displaying all of the Tributaries:

It's nothing major and I'm not certain how easy it would be to rearrange the layout (especially if it has to be different for mobile users; maybe have it wrap to screen size accordingly?), but I figured something like this may look more aesthetically pleasing to new and old members alike (and doesn't stretch the page/potentially hide the 'Welcome' section).
~Mostly looking for shop (especially Water and Herbal), quest, event, and hybrid creatures. Details in my wishlist (updated 05/17/2024), please and thank you~
Katnilb
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Re: Reformatting Stream Tributary layout?

Post by Katnilb »

The layout is already horizontal, at least if the page isn't cached.

Try refreshing while holding CTRL.
Myouki
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: Reformatting Stream Tributary layout?

Post by Myouki »

Ah, alright. CTRL + F5 didn't change anything, but holding CTRL while clicking the refresh button at the top of the page did it, thank you.
~Mostly looking for shop (especially Water and Herbal), quest, event, and hybrid creatures. Details in my wishlist (updated 05/17/2024), please and thank you~

Return to “Support and Suggestions”