Question about new features

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Question about new features

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

In regards to "Rerelease of old retired creatures" and the list of said creatures, it says that "August, September, October: Creatures from past Halloween events are available". Then there is the disclaimer about certain creatures being excluded due to their special aquisition means.

BUT... the Halloween creature I'm most interested in is NOT on the list, or listed in the exclusions. Where's the Wikken Cat?????
Wishlist | Lineage Freebies
I collect any/all unicorns and lineage creatures

Newest Lineage - Wyld Wyverns
If you no longer want your lineage progenitors, I'd love to adopt them
If you have a lineage that I don't have a member of, I'd love to have one, PM me
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Question about new features

Post by Rosehill »

This is also addressed in the news post. ^.^
Rosehill wrote: August 1st, 2024, 12:01:54 am Hold on, what about limited non-event quest creatures and past event giftborn creatures?!

We are working on making these more available as well. The new Riparian Forest tributary and the new Quest focus on those retired or limited creatures that were available in the stream or in the shops during past events. Other limited or retired creatures will also become more available in the future.
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Question about new features

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

Sorry, but without naming the creatures or providing a list, "Other limited or retired creatures will also become more available in the future" is a little too vague for me.

Thanks!!!
Wishlist | Lineage Freebies
I collect any/all unicorns and lineage creatures

Newest Lineage - Wyld Wyverns
If you no longer want your lineage progenitors, I'd love to adopt them
If you have a lineage that I don't have a member of, I'd love to have one, PM me

Return to “Support and Suggestions”