Item Information in Bestiary

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Shakura
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Item Information in Bestiary

Post by Shakura »

The Bestiary currently only says "item" in the "obtained by" section, but does not state which item or creature is needed specifically.

It would be nice if the bestiary had information about this.

Similar to the "Breeds with the following:" section of breedable creatures.
Something like this: "Obtained by using a (item) on a (base creature) (growth stage)."

Example for Erebine Phoneix:
"Obtained by using a Bone Venom on a Silsia Phoenix adult."
"Obtained by using a Bone Venom on a Gamilara Phoenix adult."
"Obtained by using a Bone Venom on a Cardinal Phoenix adult."

(also, you can't transform a Naricasa Phoenix into an Erebine Phoenix, even though it is has same kind of creature design)

It also does not tell you which creature has to be transformed. Sure, you can check in your Items, but what if you are a new player that has no items and ask yourself how to obtain the creature while looking at the Bestiary? You'll need to search the forums, ask around, or look at the offsite fandom wiki (and fandom is plagued by ads, its bad).
ImageImageI love Birds!Image <3 (( Quicksale / Shop ))
Looking for Gender Swaps of many Shop Creatures!
View my Profile for a List of all Magistream Birds! (WISHLIST!)
NKfloofiepoof
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: Item Information in Bestiary

Post by NKfloofiepoof »

Agreed on all of this. With the rerelease of the old Halloween creatures, I remembered how much I like the Mawdracons, but I can't remember for the life of me what item turns decaying into spectral :derp: I finally found the answer, but that took longer than it should have had the info just been readily available.
Buying unwanted SB elephant snails for shop price
Buying Bread Creatures for 2k each

Image-Free Magi Nursery
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

100% support this suggestion. My memory isn't what it used to be, so I can rarely remember what does which when. :)
Wishlist | Lineage Freebies
I collect any/all unicorns and lineage creatures

Newest Lineage - Wyld Wyverns
If you no longer want your lineage progenitors, I'd love to adopt them
If you have a lineage that I don't have a member of, I'd love to have one, PM me
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

This kind of information is already gradually added to the bestiary, and some already have it, so at some point all item related creatures should have this information once we get to all of them.

We are also working on an integrated item guide that will also give more information on items, so that you don't have to try to piece everything together from the bestiary. ^.^
Windi1
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Windi1 »

I am, also, wondering this... if the Bone Venom changes a cobra into the bone snake, what about using it on a cobra egg? For those wanting to do a set family thing, it would help us in completing it, otherwise it just looks and feels incomplete.
My Wish list?
Spoiler
Looking for the following: Event pets!
agaori, all dragon breeds,
gryphons, hippogryphs
wolves, koi, spiders, Serendin, all Amagnaes Alvean Yale, All Wraithes
direcores, capricorns, jackalopes,
Vahti, Wallatrice
All khirin, event pets, shop pets and past donis

Image Big need: All Event pets, Wugu Amagnae, Tidal Wraith Hoarding:ImageImage 00/25 gifts
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

Windi1 wrote: August 12th, 2024, 12:51:00 pm I am, also, wondering this... if the Bone Venom changes a cobra into the bone snake, what about using it on a cobra egg? For those wanting to do a set family thing, it would help us in completing it, otherwise it just looks and feels incomplete.
There is no hatchling or egg stage at all to the Khadakhad Daant, so that's why it's not possible to use the Bone Venom on the Raza Cobra eggs or hatchlings. :)

Return to “Support and Suggestions”