locating accidentally misplaced Unfrozen egg?

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
castlevania
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

locating accidentally misplaced Unfrozen egg?

Post by castlevania »

i must have accidentally moved one of my unfrozen eggs to another tab, however, it will be too much time for me to click through each individual tab. i also do not remember the unfrozen egg's species

is there a way to instantly locate and return Unfrozen eggs to the Main tab?
π‘Žπ‘ π‘β„Žπ‘œ, 𝑖𝑑/β„Žπ‘’, π‘šπ‘¦ 𝑀𝑒𝑏𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒: π”©π”²π” π”žπ”―π”‘ @ 𝔫𝔒𝔬𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔒𝔰
π–˜π–Žπ–Œπ–“π–†π–™π–šπ–—π–Š 𝖆𝖗𝖙: π‘›π‘œπ‘π‘’π‘–π‘‘π‘Ž

πŸ•ΈοΈ π–’π–ž π–˜π–™π–”π–—π–Š: 𝑒𝑏, 𝑔𝑏, π‘‘π‘œπ‘›π‘–π‘  π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘šπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’
(π’“π’†π’”π’•π’π’„π’Œπ’†π’…: 8/2/24 price reduction on Riparian creatures)
πŸ•ΈοΈ π–™π–—π–†π–‰π–Šπ–˜: 𝑖. π‘–π‘ π‘œ π‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘›π‘¦π‘β„Ž & π‘™π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ 𝑐𝑀𝑠

ImageImage
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: locating accidentally misplaced Unfrozen egg?

Post by darksouls »

Go here:

stats

Put '1' into the eggs (without the snowflake) text box, and then hit enter. Sort through the species, by clicking each species and going to the Bestiary page, it'll tell you what creatures of that type are in what tab. :)

- Alex
castlevania
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: locating accidentally misplaced Unfrozen egg?

Post by castlevania »

darksouls wrote: ↑August 5th, 2024, 2:50:09 am Go here:

stats

Put '1' into the eggs (without the snowflake) text box, and then hit enter. Sort through the species, by clicking each species and going to the Bestiary page, it'll tell you what creatures of that type are in what tab. :)

- Alex
hi alex, great to see you! and thank you so much!
π‘Žπ‘ π‘β„Žπ‘œ, 𝑖𝑑/β„Žπ‘’, π‘šπ‘¦ 𝑀𝑒𝑏𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒: π”©π”²π” π”žπ”―π”‘ @ 𝔫𝔒𝔬𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔒𝔰
π–˜π–Žπ–Œπ–“π–†π–™π–šπ–—π–Š 𝖆𝖗𝖙: π‘›π‘œπ‘π‘’π‘–π‘‘π‘Ž

πŸ•ΈοΈ π–’π–ž π–˜π–™π–”π–—π–Š: 𝑒𝑏, 𝑔𝑏, π‘‘π‘œπ‘›π‘–π‘  π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘šπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’
(π’“π’†π’”π’•π’π’„π’Œπ’†π’…: 8/2/24 price reduction on Riparian creatures)
πŸ•ΈοΈ π–™π–—π–†π–‰π–Šπ–˜: 𝑖. π‘–π‘ π‘œ π‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘›π‘¦π‘β„Ž & π‘™π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ 𝑐𝑀𝑠

ImageImage

Return to β€œSupport and Suggestions”