LTB Tenabre Kitsunes

Put your LTB (looking to buy) and LTT (looking to trade) requests here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Xenomorph
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

LTB Tenabre Kitsunes

Post by Xenomorph »

As title says, I'm looking to buy many of them at that. :D

Will pay 2k on top of shop price, total of 7k per kitsune. Gender and percentage doesn't matter, but must be unfrozen!
Thanks for looking!

Doomed into an endless cycle we cannot control.
Nexosa
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTB Tenabre Kitsunes

Post by Nexosa »

Hello
I have 2 male
ImageImage :wave:
Wish list:Hummingbirds,Any grpyhon hatchling,Any jackalope hatchling,,Pygmy wolpertinger

My Wishlist

Fox by Munin,Joey doggo by Seabra
Xenomorph
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Xenomorph »

Nexosa wrote: August 6th, 2024, 12:13:08 pm Hello
I have 2 male
ImageImage :wave:
Yes please! :D

Silverdove
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silverdove »

I can get you 6 today. If you need that many.

Gifts: 19/25
popa16
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by popa16 »

Hi, I will have those for you, once they will hatch:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

I can get more, if you’d like small army of them ;)

Edit: I think I will have over 20 by tomorrow :t-sweat:
LTB topic Ardulen Grotesques and Halloween creatures!!!
Xenomorph
CreaturesTrade

Post by Xenomorph »

popa16 wrote: August 9th, 2024, 4:01:50 am Hi, I will have those for you, once they will hatch:

Omg, I'm sorry it took me this long to get back to you on this, if you're still up for selling all 20 I'd love to have them. xD
Silverdove wrote: August 8th, 2024, 11:52:27 am I can get you 6 today. If you need that many.
Hello! Sorry it took me this long to get back to you, if you're open to selling all 6, I'd love to have them! :3

Silverdove
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silverdove »

Sure! Do you want to start the trade?

Gifts: 19/25
popa16
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by popa16 »

Xenomorph wrote: August 11th, 2024, 11:44:18 pm
popa16 wrote: August 9th, 2024, 4:01:50 am Hi, I will have those for you, once they will hatch:

Omg, I'm sorry it took me this long to get back to you on this, if you're still up for selling all 20 I'd love to have them. xD
Well… I’m a kitsune-maniac, and before I’ve realized, I have 36 kitsunes I can sell you… :t-sweat: Let me know how much of them you’d like. They are all packed in initiated trade, but feel free to start your own trade, because some of them have really nice low percentages. I will then cancel first trade and repack them
LTB topic Ardulen Grotesques and Halloween creatures!!!
Xenomorph
CreaturesTrade

Post by Xenomorph »

popa16 wrote: August 12th, 2024, 2:50:26 am
Well… I’m a kitsune-maniac, and before I’ve realized, I have 36 kitsunes I can sell you… :t-sweat: Let me know how much of them you’d like. They are all packed in initiated trade, but feel free to start your own trade, because some of them have really nice low percentages. I will then cancel first trade and repack them
Oh dear, that's a lot of kitsunes. xD;
If all 36 you're looking to trade off is the number you're offering, that's 252k if my math is correct. Again, it's up to you how many you want to throw into the trade, but for a starter, I'd say no more than 40 at one time. I still need to make a tab for them to organize them all into lol.

SkyeWyven
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by SkyeWyven »

Hi!

I have two females that ended up too high percentage by the time I got them. I'd be happy to sell them to you if you like?
ImageImage
"Gotta catch 'em all"

Wishlist is here!

Return to “Kancha”