Can't move new Tenabre Kitsune

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Pyrain
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Can't move new Tenabre Kitsune

Post by Pyrain »

I'm unable to move them (Tenabre Kitsune Hathclings) to a protected tab, I don't want them to get clicked because they are low %
I can't hide them in a trade either.

EDIT: I can't use the move button at all for any tab.
~~ <3 Thanks for helping us grow <3 ~~
Image <3 thank you all!! <3 Image
Gold List
<3
Spoiler
May be gift bombed without notice ;) and other such things!
Tallalune, Enchanteddil, dreamsandlove, Campari, Silverdove, Marta, NyxNoire, Tyriagris
†I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.†
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Can't move new Tenabre Kitsune

Post by Rosehill »

Pyrain wrote: August 5th, 2024, 11:22:38 pm I'm unable to move them (Tenabre Kitsune Hathclings) to a protected tab, I don't want them to get clicked because they are low %
I can't hide them in a trade either.

EDIT: I can't use the move button at all for any tab.
Are you on mobile or desktop? For mobile individual creature moving isn't currently possible, but you should still be able to mass move things. For some mobile devices if you switch to horizontal view, the individual moving links also appear.

Regardless of device, do you get an error message when clicking the move button, or does it just not do anything? If it does not do anything, do you have javascript blocked, or a browser add-on (usually an add blocker or similar) that could be blocking javascript?

If all else fails you can move creatures using this format of link, just edit the proper tab name and creature number in it, paste it onto your browser's address bar and hit enter:

Code: Select all

https://magistream.com/move/[destination tab name]/[creature number]
Pyrain
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: Can't move new Tenabre Kitsune

Post by Pyrain »

I appreciate the help.
I'm on a desktop, mobile fights me but I think that's just because of where I live.

I'm currently able to use the move button, I checked before replying, not sure why it messed up before. When I would click it it just wouldn't do anything. I didn't get an error message or anything.

If it happens again I'll try those other messages but I'll definitely report it again.

Thank you again for your time!
~~ <3 Thanks for helping us grow <3 ~~
Image <3 thank you all!! <3 Image
Gold List
<3
Spoiler
May be gift bombed without notice ;) and other such things!
Tallalune, Enchanteddil, dreamsandlove, Campari, Silverdove, Marta, NyxNoire, Tyriagris
†I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.†

Return to “Support and Suggestions”