LT Swap: New Pygmy Gemdragons :)

Put your LTB (looking to buy) and LTT (looking to trade) requests here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

LT Swap: New Pygmy Gemdragons :)

Post by Enchanteddil »

Hi,

I'm looking to swap the new Pygmy Gemdragons in this tab for the same kind of Pygmy Gemdragons:
user/Enchanteddil/COLLECTING

They MUST be 1st gens, unnamed. Cannot be frozen

If you have any hatchlings for me (yes, swapping hatchlings for hatchlings), please post here.

kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Re: LT Swap: New Pygmy Gemdragons :)

Post by kunigund »

I would like to swap these two:
water: creature/15160869
life: creature/15153055
(<1% hatchlings would be awesome, but similar % as mine is fine too)
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

kunigund wrote: August 7th, 2024, 9:21:23 am I would like to swap these two:
water: creature/15160869
life: creature/15153055
(<1% hatchlings would be awesome, but similar % as mine is fine too)
Trade sent, thank you <3
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

Hello again,

Breeding these Pygmies needs a lot of patience. I have 2 hatchlings for you (in a protected tab)
- F Life Pygmy Gemdragon, creature/15212791 -- would like a low % male, preferentially creature/15154659
- M Fire Pygmy Gemdragon, creature/15214476 -- any male would be nice, e.g., creature/15151665 (high %)
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

kunigund wrote: September 2nd, 2024, 2:16:50 pm Hello again,

Breeding these Pygmies needs a lot of patience. I have 2 hatchlings for you (in a protected tab)
- F Life Pygmy Gemdragon, creature/15212791 -- would like a low % male, preferentially creature/15154659
- M Fire Pygmy Gemdragon, creature/15214476 -- any male would be nice, e.g., creature/15151665 (high %)
I sent the two pygmies you linked, thank you so much for the creature trade <3
leica
CreaturesTrade

Post by leica »

Hello, I have 3 fire, 3 water, 2 life gemdragons. (they are in the protected tab, you can check parents) :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I don't care of gender and percentage, but I hope same Species gemdragon's parents are different.
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

leica wrote: September 10th, 2024, 3:06:04 am Hello, I have 3 fire, 3 water, 2 life gemdragons. (they are in the protected tab, you can check parents) :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I don't care of gender and percentage, but I hope same Species gemdragon's parents are different.
Trade sent :wave: If you need different ones to what I sent you, please let me know. Thank you so much <3

(Sorry, real life got very busy these few weeks, so have been very slow)

Return to “Kancha”